411 on RickyP

Trebor

Met up with Ricky about 6 or 7 years ago in Brooklyn. He is very pretty and very sweet. Also educated and articulate. Great kisser. Pictures are accurate. Really nice guy. No negatives to report. PM me if you need more info, but that's the long and the short of it.

• 4 years later...

RickyP was in my area visiting recently and I was gonna hire him but I read an old review that gave his age as 29 which is what he has listed on his profile. I just felt kind of weird then to go through with it because he had to be a lot older than he listed and I was worried his pics might be old as well. So I cancelled. Today I happened to see he used to be an active forum member @rickp and he has his actual age on there. He is now 38 and still has 29 on his rm profile. I am ok with stretching your age by 1, 3, maybe even 5 years. But 10!? Too much.

• 1 year later...
On 3/9/2021 at 7:38 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

I am ok with stretching your age by 1, 3, maybe even 5 years. But 10!? Too much.

How about XX years?

I spent some time with RickyP a while back. Can't say anything bad about him. In fact, I had a good time. Fun in the sack (but Bozo is pretty vanilla), and surprisingly very bright. His rate was also very reasonable.

Through a series of circumstances he showed me his drivers license. He was born in XXX. So he is (or will be later this year) XX years old. His RM ad lists him as 31....

This may not matter to some. It may matter to others.

Bozo

Moderator's note: non-public information has been removed.