Samsung S7

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greggy, My friend went from Apple to this new Samsung and every time I call him, he somehow puts me on hold or on pause, so it sounds like he dropped the call. I'm thinking it is user error and not the phone. Have you had this issue with your 5?

No I haven't. But I only use my phone to talk when I need to place my weekly order at work, otherwise I am texting most of the time.

Hugs,

Greg

No I haven't. But I only use my phone to talk when I need to place my weekly order at work, otherwise I am texting most of the time.

Hugs,

Greg

I chuckled when I read this because I, too, rarely use my iPhone to talk.

I had an iPhone, and swapped it out for an S5... Big mistake!! The S5 has had nagging problems with reception, connections, and gremlins running around forcing me to go through hoops every time someone sends me an image or video, and I've given up trying to access the Internet via my cell. Sprint has admitted that the S5 is problematic. I will not be upgrading to the S7...This cowboy is going back to Apple, permanently.

I have the Samsung S5 (just got finished paying it off) and was considering the S7 esp with the add-on goodies (Gear 2 or VR). However, the Note 6 will be coming out soon and rumors say it might be a game changer with a huge processor, 12 megapixel camera, large storage, and SD card. There is even a rumor that it might be "foldable" in some way. I think I'll wait and see - the S7 is not that much different than what I have.

Love my S4. Have dawdled to upgrade, but am teetering on the brink of S7 (not the Edge, which is too large for my taste). I was pondering waiting for the new Note, only because it has the extended battery power of the S7Edge, which the plain S7 doesn't. But, isn't 9-10+ hours really enough for my daily uses? Probably. So why wait even longer? There will always be another new-issue around the corner.

(not the Edge, which is too large for my taste)

I don't like any phone that is too big to slip in my pocket. I want my hands free so I can carry my coffee, grab a pen, slap an occasional bubble butt.

PS - Kenny, drastic avatar change! A lot less saintly too. Love it!

Love my S4. Have dawdled to upgrade, but am teetering on the brink of S7 (not the Edge, which is too large for my taste). I was pondering waiting for the new Note, only because it has the extended battery power of the S7Edge, which the plain S7 doesn't. But, isn't 9-10+ hours really enough for my daily uses? Probably. So why wait even longer? There will always be another new-issue around the corner.

I am a bit confused. The edge is 5.5 inches which is way too big you say. But the note you are looking forward to is even bigger at 5.7 inches.

the note you are looking forward to

One reason I'm not looking forward anymore. And, I might even go for the edge, despite the slightly larger size. Partly for the battery life, and partly because it's so damn pretty.

I don't like any phone that is too big to slip in my pocket. I want my hands free so I can carry my coffee, grab a pen, slap an occasional bubble butt.

PS - Kenny, drastic avatar change! A lot less saintly too. Love it!

The S7 curve makes it easy to handle, even for those who are anatomically incorrect... (!)

Archived