411 on Young Disciplinarian Spanks all (Craigslist)?

kent
This topic is 2309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just to set the record straight: He's legit. He sent me his pictures after I sent him face-obscured ones of me. He knows what he's doing and has a number of instruments, and is in a nice and safe location West Hollywood adjacent near Beverly Center. His ad is no longer on Craigslist, but can be found here: http://losangeles.backpage.com/Domination/young-disciplinarian-spanks-all-who-are-in-need/67387688

The link goes to a censored page and I think stope there with no information.

Hello I just wanted to let you all know that yes I am the young disciplinarian that this thread is about

If interested or have any questions or would like to communicate more about my services please contact me on here or contact Kent (journeyman) he had a great time and will fill you in more on my sessions and how they are.

Wait-what? The deli is now a place to solicit business? Might not be a bad idea...

Personally not into the spanking thing but I like your game kid.

• 11 months later...