411 on Young Disciplinarian Spanks all (Craigslist)?

kent
This topic is 2323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES I spank to tears I have done so to other guys in the past

I also love to paddle until wooden paddles or brushes are broken

Sounds hot. It is hard to find a guy who will spank to real tears and has only happened to me a few times

Ive had plenty of paddles broken on me over the years but wasnt intentional

I think it would be hot to be spanked to tears and when I’m past my limit the finale is with a thin paddle and doesnt stop until it breaks

Sounds hot. It is hard to find a guy who will spank to real tears and has only happened to me a few times

Ive had plenty of paddles broken on me over the years but wasnt intentional

I think it would be hot to be spanked to tears and when I’m past my limit the finale is with a thin paddle and doesnt stop until it breaks

I can certainly make that happen for you!

• 2 weeks later...

It finally happened, my own real life experience with a dominant jock guy.

No more videos for me.

I had a domination / spanking session with @COLLEGEDOM oh man does he take control. He loves doing it too. Kept me on my toes by doing whatever he wanted at times. Cant wait for my next lesson.

It finally happened, my own real life experience with a dominant jock guy.

No more videos for me.

I had a domination / spanking session with @COLLEGEDOM oh man does he take control. He loves doing it too. Kept me on my toes by doing whatever he wanted at times. Cant wait for my next lesson.

YES! Boy you were good and learned your role and know how to stay in line don’t forget who owns you boy.

Next session you should be anticipating much more of a session moving to second third level!

Check in with me when u ready for next session for wait too long