Thickest cock in NYC right now-March-2016

tony
This topic is 2990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen many threads on the thickest cock in the NY area, but some so old, the rentboy links are gone. Who are the thickest working right now and how to reach them? Length is good too, but am looking for girth, and hopefully staying hard as well. Thanks to all who can help.

Anyone actually been with this impressively thick KIERONXXX? That cock's girth looks "almost" too thick to get hard. Not that I would care that much. What a cock? Anyone had him?

Thanks for the link and suggestion.

That's my review :)

Nice review. I can see why your jaw dropped when he opened the door. I found this image on another site by Googling "Kieron Porter"...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/deetrakt/SHD/shd-KieronPorter.jpg

Contact [uSER=3916]@xafnndapp[/uSER] for more details.

~ Boomer ~

Kieron is not THAT thick, but agreat kisser, sounds good also. Thanks guys!

Been with Kieron 3 times, last was about 6 months ago, and for an injury he had not been able to work out as much, so perhaps yes, he was a bit less huge muscles than his pics, but still VERY HOT body. And who knows if during these months he has been able to bulk up again?...

Anyway to me he is amazing, his cock is very big but not HUGE like the guys in the tumblrs, but he kisses and f*cks like there is no tomorrow....

I highly recommend him!

Ugh, is it just me or is that grotesque?

the pics are exaggerated as I previously mentioned, and intended for shock value and to grab attention. The Real life version is incredibly HUGE, but less "grotesque" as you call it ! The experience was well worth the $300

the pics are exaggerated as I previously mentioned, and intended for shock value and to grab attention. The Real life version is incredibly HUGE, but less "grotesque" as you call it ! The experience was well worth the $300

I have to say that from the videos he posts, his HUGE cock looks like in his pics, don't even look morphed....

Archived