BREAKING: Criminal Charges Dropped Against Six Rentboy.com Employees

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 3022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there room for me? I will bring the SI swim suit edition we can look at and giggle. :rolleyes:

Just an unnecessary waste of a lot of good flesh-colored ink in my view that could most likely have been put to use for a more worthwhile project. But you may have to take my opinion with a grain or two of salt. You see I'm.......now what's that word I'm looking for? Oh yes, it's gay. I'm gay.

Gman

I see how you drew that conclusion, but I would like to offer a different one. Manscaping is a topic that requires little more than an opinion. The topic of charges against 6 defendants being dropped requires a little more critical thinking. Perhaps folks don't think they can add anything to the conversation.

Perhaps. Status on Feb. 20 08:30 pm : manscaping 1,356 - rentboy6 750 VIEWS. Not comments. I rest my case.

Perhaps. Status on Feb. 20 08:30 pm : manscaping 1,356 - rentboy6 750 VIEWS. Not comments. I rest my case.

Headline of this thread: "BREAKING: Criminal Charges Dropped Against Six Rentboy.com Employees"

Pretty much tells us everything we need to know without having to read the thread.

I rest my case.

I see how you drew that conclusion, but I would like to offer a different one. Manscaping is a topic that requires little more than an opinion. The topic of charges against 6 defendants being dropped requires a little more critical thinking. Perhaps folks don't think they can add anything to the conversation.

I agree except we can't be judgmental about those who prefer posting opinions vs. posts that require more thought.

Archived