words of wisdom for everyone !

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Stop over thinking things.

Stop worrying.

Many things are out of your control.

Deep breaths and one thing at a time, one day at time.

Never bite off more than yon can chew.

Most importantly F O C U S on what you're doing.

Love in the moment.

Get high off life.

Smile, feel the wind, smell some flowers and tell your family and friends you love them.

I'd like to share a song that has helped me see the bright side, a song that I sing every day-- a song as old as me, a song I grew up laughing, crying and singing along too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop worrying.

Love in the moment.

Get high off life.

Smile, feel the wind, smell some flowers and tell your family and friends you love them.

I'd like to share a song that has helped me see the bright side, a song that I sing every day-- a song as old as me, a song I grew up laughing, crying and singing along too.

Great insights, Brian. Thanks for sharing :)

May I add one to your list? Over my entire life, this one never seems to fail: Always trust your gut.

I find it fascinating how, without even consciously knowing it, my gut can sort through all the malaise and emotions and identify the best path forward. Nearly every poor decision in my life can be traced back to not trusting my gut!

(now if I can just stop overthinking things...) :p

May I add one to your list? Over my entire life, this one never seems to fail: Always trust your gut.

I find it fascinating how, without even consciously knowing it, my gut can sort through all the malaise and emotions and identify the best path forward. Nearly every poor decision in my life can be traced back to not trusting my gut!

Trust your gut! Yes everyone should add something. Team building exercise. Go! Haha. Over thinking is good and bad, you'll know all the pro's and cons, or youll just drive yourself crazy.

Stop worrying.

Love in the moment.

Get high off life.

I love this song.

T

I had a little voice in my head that used to tell me, "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." I failed to heed it at my own peril.

[The meds are working now]

Archived