He Trains Rich Fat Guys To Get Laid/Hamid Castro in NOLITA

thickornotatall
This topic is 3080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are about a zillion great trainers in NYC. The top ones mostly train people with money. The only thing that's special about this one is a good word of mouth network.

But I've noticed that the best trainers are very good at isolating certain large muscles. For example. most women want to develop the hamstrings and glutes without working the quads too much. The "celeb" trainer I saw a few times really knew how to isolate those muscles by doing wide squats. But at $250 an hour, I only saw her a few times. I guess you get what you pay for..

The chubby-faced "before" picture is cuter.

Given the focus of this forum, I imagine most of us are thinking the client improbably naive about what $300 million will buy.

Straight guys put a huge premium on "free" sex. As the Notorious BIG sang,

True pimp niggas spend no dough on the booty

And then you yell, "there go Mase!" there go your cutie

99% of straight guys can get laid in any big city full of gay men without any problem...

Apparently not. From the article:

Smith lost 30 pounds in six months and gained as much in fortitude. Then they hit the clubs. “Hamid taught me that no girl could hurt me,” he says. “I learned not to care about getting turned down. My confidence soared.

“Now the word ‘no’ gets me motivated. If I saw Taylor Swift surrounded by a bunch of guys, I’d walk up and ask her to have a drink with me, no problem.”

Apparently not. From the article:

Smith lost 30 pounds in six months and gained as much in fortitude. Then they hit the clubs. “Hamid taught me that no girl could hurt me,” he says. “I learned not to care about getting turned down. My confidence soared.

“Now the word ‘no’ gets me motivated. If I saw Taylor Swift surrounded by a bunch of guys, I’d walk up and ask her to have a drink with me, no problem.”

obviously if they're in at least decent shape...

Archived