I GOT MINE :-) T. Baldwin :-)

Tonyko
This topic is 3026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was lucky enuf to catch him again on his current NYC trip. I took this in his room. (luv seeing my boots next to his shirt on the floor :-) Review on DR will follow. (think ya can guess what it'll be lol??)

*my pic posted w his permission

http://s19.postimg.org/h96u0m0nl/TB_Jord.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't rush!

I can't see the pic on my iPhone. o_O

I can't see the pic on my iPad. :confused:

I can't see the pic on my PC. :mad:

What gives!!!??? :(

It's 1:12P in California, and I'm here as you can see. I, too, cannot see the photograph on my screen of my iMac desktop. :(o_O:confused::mad::( ...couldn't resist not posting all of these! :) :)

Since it's not my pic nor my "right" to post it, I cropped it, but here's a preview for you lusty and desperate souls. ;)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/71d2ff87fdfe61430bd922c51e45b46d/tumblr_inline_o21mpgkjX51t2r5zk_500.jpg

Thanks jawja! As I posted in the other TB thread, "Good things come to those who wait"!

Yep! Looking waaay good!

Right click on pic, then click on open. Worked for me.

Did not work for me on my laptop PC! Jawaja's post was the only one that I could view!

Having posted pics here a multiplicity of times (and most often via my iPad which at times ain't easy) every once and a while a SNAFU occurs. Usually there is absolutely no rhyme or reason, but it can and does happen, if only rarely. As such, if I am able to do so, I attempt to check that a given pic is viewable on my iPad and PC.

Archived