Which strip clubs lets the dancers go the "farthest"

joselowe
This topic is 2992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So far Nob Hill Theater in SF is the only make strip club that I have been to in the US that allows you to "play" with the dancers inside the venue.

Do you know any other places like this? You don't have to state exactly what they do, but I'd like to try visiting some new places.

I know in DC you can't even get a lap dance and in NYC it seems like lapdance is the furthest you can go unless you hire a dancer for outside services.

i'm not sure that any club allows anything to happen and i'm sure there are laws against exchanging money for sex. so i say that what happens is up to the dancer and patron. some dancers do more than others. the trick is to find the dancer that will let more happen.

i'm not sure that any club allows anything to happen and i'm sure there are laws against exchanging money for sex. so i say that what happens is up to the dancer and patron. some dancers do more than others. the trick is to find the dancer that will let more happen.

Not true I know clubs in SF do. No Hill Theater and Club Papi... Xvideo search "Club Papi" and the same stuff happens at nob hill theater events

In some localities, San Francisco for example, yes there are laws about a lot of things--the great part is that they are not enforced. It used to be that way in NYC until Giuliani succeeded in Disnseyfying Times Square. Now, if only there were more dancers at Nob Hill, like maybe some NEW ones, and that they were in general better looking. Well, at least if you find one you like, he is available.

Where are all these places? You would think we would all know of them on here by now.

Yes, this forum may be the best place to ask. Perhaps the lack of answers is most telling. Money, chemistry, and your negotiation skills may work wonders at any venue. Sexual orientation of the dancer might affect things, too!

Have never been there, but several here really like the Gold Coast in Detroit. And have you thought about a trip to Montreal?

I think it really depends on the dancer and the chemistry. Some dancers are willing to do more if they feel comfortable and for the right price. There's no clear cut answer.

That's exactly right. I'm one of the folk who recommend Gold Coast in Detroit, but it's not club policy - it's the individual dancer and how far they're willing to go, and that often depends on how comfortable they are with you, personally.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been offered sex (condoms, lube, oral, anal--the whole shebang) in the private rooms at Flash in Toronto. I declined, politely, because I go to strip clubs mostly to watch both the dancers and other customers (people are endlessly fascinating), and have a beer in a quieter atmosphere than a dance club.

I've always had a great time at nob hill. Back in the day when I was "exploring" I always managed to get off at nobhil in the dark theater whilst the stripper was making their rounds in the audience...offering sweet kisses and promises of their asses after their performance. Loved taking them back (for round 2) to the hotel I stayed in around the corner- usually the Pan Pacific or Nikko.

So far Nob Hill Theater in SF is the only make strip club that I have been to in the US that allows you to "play" with the dancers inside the venue.

Do you know any other places like this? You don't have to state exactly what they do, but I'd like to try visiting some new places.

I know in DC you can't even get a lap dance and in NYC it seems like lapdance is the furthest you can go unless you hire a dancer for outside services.

Your information about DC is outdated and only applicable to the old Secrets. In http://rockharddc.com you can touch anything you want, you can even have a taste of the strippers dick in the public areas, of course you have lap dances, French kissing included if the guy is into kissing. AND you have the private booths, where I've never been to. If you can do almost anything in public, imagine in private.

Your information about DC is outdated and only applicable to the old Secrets. In http://rockharddc.com you can touch anything you want, you can even have a taste of the strippers dick in the public areas, of course you have lap dances, French kissing included if the guy is into kissing. AND you have the private booths, where I've never been to. If you can do almost anything in public, imagine in private.

Plus Fernando advertises in Rentmen whenever he is in the US & dancing @ RockhardDC.

Timevampirecrumbs

Who is Fernando?

This li'l morsel below. he is Mexican and goes by Zac when in DC or Alexander V abroad. He danced a few times at Rockhard. Great dancer. If you ever have a chance, you will enjoy practicing your drilling moves, LatB. ;)

http://rockharddc.com/_include/img/work/full/image-07-full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived