Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

Are you ok with spreading the virus around to others, even if you show no symptoms ?

Calm down Mary, it’s a really bad flu that most of us will catch eventually. Social distancing is about slowing the rate down so that our infrastructure can cope, it’s not a cure. That would be building immunity and developing long term changes, rather than short term panicking and social shaming. Bite me!

Calm down Mary, it’s a really bad flu that most of us will catch eventually. Social distancing is about slowing the rate down so that our infrastructure can cope, it’s not a cure. That would be building immunity and developing long term changes, rather than short term panicking and social shaming. Bite me!

My name is not Mary. Shame on you!

While I’m not panicking I am being socially responsible. I have family I’m around, and 83+ old parents. Why should I (or you?) risk the health of others around me to satisfy a sexual urge?

Bite yourself..sounds like you already are.

Out-of-work waiters and retail workers. Offhand estimate, that's the industry where many of my providers work in normally. Given that all restaurants in Illinois/Chicago were shut down, and stores are closing their doors, it's obvious where they're coming from.

It's a shame. There's a lot more talent coming online, but I'm going to stop hiring until the plague blows over.

I would not encourage hiring in this environment, but if people do, pay attention. This should prove to be a very interesting economic phenomenon.

Out-of-work waiters and retail workers. Offhand estimate, that's the industry where many of my providers work in normally. Given that all restaurants in Illinois/Chicago were shut down, and stores are closing their doors, it's obvious where they're coming from.

It's a shame. There's a lot more talent coming online, but I'm going to stop hiring until the plague blows over.

I would not encourage hiring in this environment, but if people do, pay attention. This should prove to be a very interesting economic phenomenon.

Exactly, I’m doing my but to help the economy. It’s quite noble if you think about it.

Exactly, I’m doing my but to help the economy. It’s quite noble if you think about it.

You're doing your but to help the economy? Sorry couldn't resist.

"even if you show no symptoms"...as in "i know im positive"

Well no not *exactly* what I mean. You can pass the virus even if you’re not positive for it

but mike you said "even if you show no symptoms"...as in "i know im positive". being socially responsible is great. dont go by your 83+ year old parents nor should they go out of their house if they feel they are in danger. THATS being socially responsible.

correct (kind of) but why would I go meet a hookup of any type, not know if they’re shedding virus, and then bring that to someone else? Frankly I’m not that nervous about getting sick myself...I feel I’m in good enough shape to handle it. But I don’t want someone else to get it just because I had to “scratch an itch”.

Edited by MikeBiDude

Well no not *exactly* what I mean. You can pass the virus even if you’re not positive for it,mormshiwing

correct (kind of) but why would I go meet a hookup of any type, not know if they’re shedding virus, and then bring that to someone else? Frankly I’m not that nervous about getting sick myself...I feel I’m in good enough shape to handle it. But I don’t want someone else to get it just because I had to “scratch an itch”.

debbie-downer-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

It's official..... I can't have children

I agree mike. But you have to think that way about the grocery store clerk, the person at the counter for your dry cleaning or a date you go out with tonight. In other words either stay home 100% in fear or Live your life the best you can.

In California that’s exactly what they’re saying now...shutting down all “non essential” business tonight at midnight

Yep, it’s definitely a buyer’s market right now.

@Aaron James Funny you made this comment. Until this week I was rarely contacted by providers whose RM profile I viewed (no contact on my part). This week, I’m estimating about 60 - 70% have chatted me up after viewing their profiles and a good number offering “corona discounts.” It really is all about supply and demand.

@Aaron James Funny you made this comment. Until this week I was rarely contacted by providers whose RM profile I viewed (no contact on my part). This week, I’m estimating about 60 - 70% have chatted me up after viewing their profiles and a good number offering “corona discounts.” It really is all about supply and demand.

On the other hand, until this week, I never had a provider turn me down due to public health issues. In this case, someone marked "available" told me he was leaving the city, not working during the virus, and only had his ad up for "advertisement."

Also, Uber prices are going up.

As one of my regular hires predicted, even at the height of the pandemic, there will be providers willing to work. That's who'll carry the germs. And there will always be horny customers who can't control their libido. They'll also spread germs. I doubt I'll hire at all during the next month, and if I do, it will be a regular.

It's probably a moot point anyway. In Chicago/Illinois (like NY and CA), there's a lockdown, and people aren't supposed to leave their homes except for "essential services." Police are watching people who come and go. Hardly the best environment for doing business.

• 2 months later...

sorry to revive this old, derailed thread...

I decided to re-join for a couple of months since my messages were piling up from cute guys. Definitely lots of twinky boys in my area signing up. With school being basically over I think lots of them are bored. Also seems to be a lot of Colombians approaching me for some reason