A story about fisting... Not fishing.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Small fists are really sought after by fisting newbies. Another specialized market.

It's a little known fact that I have hands that have been described in fetish forums as "the dexterous hands of a teenage prestidigitating geisha".

I've never tried fisting it kind of scares me a little, it looks painful, maybe ill scratch it off my bucket list and try it one day with another newbie.

Whatever you do, and please paint this on big letters on top of your bed so you see it every night, do not try fisting with another newbie. Best case scenario it will be painful and nothing will be accomplished. Worse case scenario, you (or him) could end up with serious injuries that are very difficult and painful to treat.

Fisting, like a few other fetishes, demand technical expertise, adequate anatomical knowledge, a degree of artistry and a shit load of patience.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have hands that have been described in fetish forums as "the dexterous hands of a teenage prestidigitating geisha".

Maybe the nay sayers are right and I am just an egotistic, self-congratulatory self-promoting machine.

Who would resist to tiny teenage geisha hands?

Please, daddy, don't let me post when I am hungry.

Maybe the nay sayers are right and I am just an egotistic, self-congratulatory self-promoting machine.

Lol ok I had to look up prestidigitating. Now that I know you have magic hands I want to meet you even more. I just don't want your hands of trickery anywhere near my backdoor

I'm just sitting here smiling. I think breathplay, knifeplay, caning, and medical fetish (including sounding) is way kinkier than fisting. And candle wax is a no -- I'm really sensitive to heat. But what do I know?

I could just hear the smile radiating from your words. Especially when we go o knife play, my eye brows raised.

Hey Brian:

This whole experience sounds... well... difficult. That was really unfair of the client; especially since you were willing to go to ... umm to deep ends, to make him happy. I sure hope you earned $10,000.

I really want to meet you. You sound like a fun guy. That would be enough for me. A cute, fun guy in my bed, Champagne and anything that you want. I will be fully satified.

Stay clean! Best wishes!

Yaaay another sweet and exciting forum buddy, im excited to have met you. Im looking forward to meating you!! I wish I made 10K! I deserved it for this one! I try to be fun, sometimes people like to be testy. I promise I wore gloves, I also promise I showered twice after, the first time I coated myself with my special sugar scrub formula :)

Now, we all enjoy your forum of marketing Juan :) I have more I'd like to say-- but I'll bite the bullet and sit here smiling, proud of you :) you're doing a great job -- you could be a egotistical ass clown who begs for EoY votes and pisses off everyone and anyone he talks to, oh no, wait that position has been filled already.

I'm just sitting here smiling. I think breathplay, knifeplay, caning, and medical fetish (including sounding) is way kinkier than fisting. And candle wax is a no -- I'm really sensitive to heat. But what do I know?

I've never seen knife play done. It sounds very interesting though. This is something I may need to googles.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived