A story about fisting... Not fishing.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Someone had been pulling my string about fisting him since I posted I was coming to Daytona. Well finally i said fuck... I agreed to fist him.

His texts were vulgar and the pricing was nice for me. In order for me to do it, I needed time, in my eyes -- a lot of time.

Long story short, being sooo tall my fists are big, I think he underestimated it. He tried to short change me by saying I finished early.

I activated armor skin and super back bone and with a stern voice said we agreed to (price) for (time) and he bashfully agreed and apologized.

He then went on to ask about future pricing for 30 mins. Its like he got a kick off me me using my power. Why do men require other men to use their testosterone for things other than sex?

I wish all clients were as fun as the daily user of the forum. You guys rock my soxs. These guys-- may need to start attending church on Sunday instead of Sunday Fun day.

I'll never look at Crisco the same way again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone had been pulling my string about fisting him since I posted I was coming to Daytona. Well finally i said fuck... I agreed to fist him.

His texts were vulgar and the pricing was nice for me. In order for me to do it, I needed time, in my eyes -- a lot of time.

Long story short, being sooo tall my fists are big, I think he underestimated it. He tried to short change me by saying I finished early.

I activated armor skin and super back bone and with a stern voice said we agreed to (price) for (time) and he bashfully agreed and apologized.

He then went on to ask about future pricing for 30 mins. Its like he got a kick off me me using my power. Why do men require other men to use their testosterone for things other than sex?

I wish all clients were as fun as the daily user of the forum. You guys rock my soxs. These guys-- may need to start attending church on Sunday instead of Sunday Fun day.

I'll never look at Crisco the same way again.

do i understand you to mean he wants a 30 minute appointment for fisting?

I've never tried fisting it kind of scares me a little, maybe ill scratch it off my bucket list and try it one day with another newbie. Quite funny though I've done way kinkier things than that though that don't freak me out as much :p

There's not many things way kinkier then fisting in my book. I've been tied upwith zip ties, blind folded , whipped with a belt and burnt with candle wax by a complete stranger. Oh lord did I love being 18.

he doesn't sound like somebody that gets fisted all that often. And 90 minutes sounds like a short time for somebody that wanted to be fisted. I personally have not ever been fisted and have no desire to ever be fisted, heck i don't even like fingers up there, just tongues and cocks...but I have HUGE hands and know how to collapse them and have was eagerly sought out during my stint in San Francisco and have fisted many a man in my time...in my experience guys that want to be fisted are not in it for a short session...a 30 minute fisting session sounds odd.

Small fists are really sought after by fisting newbies. Another specialized market.

speaking of small fists, my old roommate had a birth defect and his hand was about 1/3 of the size of his other hand and my god it was really fun to be out with him at a leather bar and when a guy into fisting would get a look at his one smaller hand then the bigger hand, their eyes would sparkle and they were like moths to a flame...guys would beg him to let him fist them....he was quite popular because he could offer a helping hand to open them up but also a hand to really get them going.

Hey Brian:

This whole experience sounds... well... difficult. That was really unfair of the client; especially since you were willing to go to ... umm to deep ends, to make him happy. I sure hope you earned $10,000.

I really want to meet you. You sound like a fun guy. That would be enough for me. A cute, fun guy in my bed, Champagne and anything that you want. I will be fully satified.

Stay clean! Best wishes!

Archived