JordanMuscleXXX in SoCal

MikeBiDude
This topic is 2076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not met with him. But, without going into detail, I'm 99.99% certain that the person who posted the ad is the person in the photos. I think he looks really cute; I don't know how he is as a companion. Given the text of his ad, I'm also not sure how far the beyond the massage he goes.

• 2 years later...
I have not met with him. But, without going into detail, I'm 99.99% certain that the person who posted the ad is the person in the photos. I think he looks really cute; I don't know how he is as a companion. Given the text of his ad, I'm also not sure how far the beyond the massage he goes.

Send over a pm with details, looking meet him.

Guest TheOtherGuy
Anyone notice photo 6/9 is a woman?

The video is of him fucking a woman too. I think he’s trying to affirm his straight status. This profile looks a bit fishy. A dude that young is claiming to be an experienced dom and has those kind of rope skills? Either he’s a BDSM savant or he’s serving catfish for dinner.

The video is of him fucking a woman too. I think he’s trying to affirm his straight status. This profile looks a bit fishy. A dude that young is claiming to be an experienced dom and has those kind of rope skills? Either he’s a BDSM savant or he’s serving catfish for dinner.

Too good to be true

Guest TheOtherGuy
Too young to label himself a daddy.

Daddy is a state of mind. I've been dominated by guys half my age and they definitely put me in my place. :p

• 3 months later...

*bump*

He's currently visiting Kalamazoo which is just down the road from me. Young dominant jocks are definitely my type so of course I really want to meet him.

But - no Rentmen reviews after nearly three years, and I don't see any reviews on Daddy's, either.

Any other thoughts?