NFL Playoff Picture

geminibear
This topic is 3050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In absentia of @geminibear, this clueless sports forum aficionado (me) is bumping this thread to see if anyone has any predictions/insights/comments for tomorrow's AFC championship game. I have no clue who is playing, but I hope there are many home runs o_O

In absentia of @geminibear, this clueless sports forum aficionado (me) is bumping this thread to see if anyone has any predictions/insights/comments for tomorrow's AFC championship game. I have no clue who is playing, but I hope there are many home runs o_O
My guess is the Patriots will win and Tom Brady will get fucked by Gronk. Personally, I think the fucking would be much more entertaining but they are not likely to show that part. Here' hoping Broncos win 27 23 Rooting for the Cardinals but Panthers take that one 31-28 o overtime.

Patriots at Broncos in AFC Championship: Ten things to know

Three things Panthers must do to support Roman Harper's argument they are the better team

Thanks @Truereview for your valiant attempt to keep the Sports Forum going during my absence. :)

My picks for the winners today are the Broncos over the Patriots barely and the Panthers over the Cardinals. :p

I've been absent from the forum for a few days and will be absent again for a few more days this week. :(

Off to tailgate but tailGaiting would be better. It has brought me luck in the past. ;)

GO BRONCOS! :D

Let's go Broncos. Geminibear, you know my house in San Jose is always open for you and your entourage if you can attend the Super Bowl. Jawjateck is also invited, but I have only one extra bedroom so he'll have to sleep in my bed :).

That would definitely inspire my first ever trip to northern CA.

Archived