Asses: Dimpled or melonic?

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lucky fella! ;)

To paraphrase Mae West:

Luck had nothing to do with it.

It's the result of doing 3 sets of ten reps of "glute bridges" [a.k.a. pelvic thrusts] thrice weekly for almost two years, combined with resistance "clamshells" [lateral; legs bent at the knee; heels together; and then pull the upper knee off the lower] of 2 sets of fifteen twice weekly for the past four months.

+1

Now how about hairy or smooth? If smooth, natural, shaved, waxed? If hairy, what color preferred? Dark hole, pink hole? Oh the permutations and combinations are endless! :p

Furry for me. I have a friend who's also very much into hairy guys, but doesn't like furry butts. Go figure.

I just watched Bridesmaids over the weekend, and can't stop laughing over the "I LOVE my new bleached asshole!" rant at the bridal shower.

Asses, asses, asses...delicious in every form. Melons are stunning, dimples are cute. Whether smooth or covered in that adorable blond peach fuzz that Czech kids have, they are a treat to eyes, tongue and mouth. When rimming, I prefer smooth holes, but a little clean hair is not a deterrent when that ass is attached to the right boy....I am just a slut....

Archived