Embodiment Initiation???

dutchmuch
This topic is 3040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From his website:

I like to receive loving, present touch on non-erogenous zones of my body: legs, glutes, back, arms, and neck.

I enjoy being in a sensual and erotic space with men and find myself energetically attracted and turned on with men, but my body has never physically responded to another man (not for lack of trying!). I enjoy what I do very much and am so honored to share myself this way, however, I simply do not respond to male bodies as I do to feminine bodies.

Is that considered "full disclosure"?

I had to look up IED in Urban Dictionary:

An IED is a female that at first appears to be average looking but upon further investigation turns out to be quite disgusting. The term IED joined the popular lexicon after the release of the movie The Hurt Locker (in reference to the improvised explosive devices used by insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan). These explosives are well disguised by making them look like items you'd commonly see along the side of a road. Similarly, busted girls strategically hide their true appearance to get innocent guys to take them home (e.g. sunglasses effect, makeup, lack of light at the bar). To the dismay of the soldiers who happen upon them on the battlefield, as well as the gentlemen who happen upon them in bars, IEDs are not what they appear and end up exploding.

I'm glad the fellow is so open-minded and forthcoming, but given my limited budget, I'm not likely to take one for the team.

The reference to IED is regrettable; I seriously doubt that the experience with him would be in any way different

from what he says on his website.

From his website:

I like to receive loving, present touch on non-erogenous zones of my body: legs, glutes, back, arms, and neck.

I enjoy being in a sensual and erotic space with men and find myself energetically attracted and turned on with men,

but my body has never physically responded to another man (not for lack of trying!). I enjoy what I do very much and

am so honored to share myself this way, however, I simply do not respond to male bodies as I do to feminine bodies.

Translation: "I'm a cool straight hippie and you can touch me for $500/2 hours"

Ummm.....pass

I find it odd and interesting that his ad states the followinb

What is your sexual orientation?

I identify as a bigendered person.

Per its Wikipedia entry, "Identifying as bigender is typically understood to mean that one identifies as both male and female and/or moves between a masculine gender expression and feminine gender expression with little middle ground."

Personally, I think he is full of shit.

I don't even find him particularly attractive physically, but even if I did -- $500 for two hours of the privilege of touching him (apparently not his genitals, though) while he remains soft and presumably doesn't touch me or kiss me? I was too young to be hiring "trade" off the streets in the late '70s/early '80s, but that basically sounds like what he's offering (at most) and my understanding is that typically "johns" spent less money on "trade" than they would someone who's actually motivated to provide pleasure to his clients.

"Trade Rates"

I touch you = $10

You touch me =$20

I blow you = $20

You blow me = $50

You fuck me = no clue, it's not my thing.

I fuck you = $100

The understanding is that with trade rates there is no kissing,

little to no affection shown, and it's unlikely that he will get hard.

If fact, IMHO fucking a watermelon that's been sitting out in the

field in the hot Mississippi sun all day is more enjoyable and cheaper.

As always, YMMV.

"Trade Rates"

...If fact, IMHO fucking a watermelon that's been sitting out in the

field in the hot Mississippi sun all day is more enjoyable and cheaper.

As always, YMMV.

At least with the watermelon option you get to fuck something.

Archived