Hello and Thank You.

bashful
This topic is 3090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I'm not new to viewing this website, I recently decided to sign up. I've learned a lot here. I originally went from using reviews to consider whom I might hire, to reading the forums on whom not to hire. Your contributions have given me guidance, and I thank you all for that. Happy Holidays, and Best Wishes in the New Year.

While I'm not new to viewing this website, I recently decided to sign up. I've learned a lot here. I originally went from using reviews to consider whom I might hire, to reading the forums on whom not to hire. Your contributions have given me guidance, and I thank you all for that. Happy Holidays, and Best Wishes in the New Year.

Welcome to the Forum, bash. I hope your holidays are great!!!

Hi Bashful,

I just wanted to give you explicit praise for using "whom" correctly in your first post. It got me a little bit fluffy. Keep up the good work.

So Mike, if I were able to screw my courage to the sticking point to be able to approach you without stuttering or falling on my face and pondered out loud in your presence on the curious fact that absence from whom we love is worse than death and frustrates hope severer than despair, is it possible I too might be rewarded with one of your fluffies?

Archived