**SERIOUSLY??!! This Photo Sums Up Why I'm Gay!**

IndyGuy
This topic is 3102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This one photo pretty much sums up why I'm gay! LOL. Stunning...simply stunning! The body, the muscles, the sun kissed skin, the hat turned backwards. Gawd if I was only that pillow! I'd go into bankruptcy for a chance at this haha ...(trying to regain my composure here!)

CU2nw9GUwAA_C2H.jpg:large

sync - agree w/ you. Something about a baseball cap worn backwards I find very arousing. Back in the day while in college, I used to always run across a guy on a path in the woods while walking to class. He was on the tennis team, pretty much physical perfection and all the girls (and guys) were hot for him. He always wore sweat pants w/ no underwear, and a baseball cap turned backwards. It was during a time in my life where I was dealing with being gay - and to this day, a guy in sweats w/ no underwear on and a cap turned backwards are huge turn ons for me.

sync - agree w/ you. Something about a baseball cap worn backwards I find very arousing. Back in the day while in college, I used to always run across a guy on a path in the woods while walking to class. He was on the tennis team, pretty much physical perfection and all the girls (and guys) were hot for him. He always wore sweat pants w/ no underwear, and a baseball cap turned backwards. It was during a time in my life where I was dealing with being gay - and to this day, a guy in sweats w/ no underwear on and a cap turned backwards are huge turn ons for me.

I am wearing sweats w/ no underwear and a cap on backwards right now. Want my digits? :eek:

The Bobbies' helmets I can understand. Do they wear them anymore, though?

Yes, according to the following Wikipedia blurb, they are still wearing them: "During 2002, attempts were made by police forces in England to replace the custodian helmet with a more suitable alternative. Some forces adopted baseball-caps for a very short time and almost all reverted to the helmet or peaked cap."

MetHelmet.png

The current custodian helmet used by the Metropolitan Police Service in London

You gave me such a boner. Wonder what ill do with it.

Archived