Cyberbullying has to stop!

tony_bishop
This topic is 3131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
F. send them a FUCK YOU meme :)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/26775479/large.jpg

Also a NO from here.

The moment you respond some miscreant turd will cum in his pee-stained shorts because he's playing a different game than you think you're playing.

Report if needed/appropriate, then ignore.

You can THINK about sending a FUCK YOU meme if that gives you the jollies, but it's guaranteed to give him more.

Ignore.

The moment you respond some miscreant turd will cum in his pee-stained shorts because he's playing a different game than you think you're playing.

I'm concerned about your intimate knowledge of the condition of said miscreant's underpants. I would think that would be strictly between him and his mommy. :confused:

Hey Tony:

Sorry to hear about this bullying. Here is a contact from a stranger - me. I think you are incredibly hot, have a great bod and a very sexy smile. My biggest regret is that I didn't meet you when you lived in Philly. Got to get to NYC soon.

For every one of those assholes that bother you there are thousands of nice people who would love to meet you.

All the best!

Sir Tony, don't sweat this sort of crap, it was offensive but short of bullying. Take the advice that others have offered. You are better than the guy(s) who did this. Plenty of guys will take your wry smile and closing the door behind them when they ask you for some 'BDSMish experience', and love what you do.

More importantly, don't be afraid to ask this forum anything you want to. It's not pure but there are some seriously nice guys in here. (And I'm not claiming to be one of them.)

Hi Tony,

Listen baby - you just go about your day and forget what this "hater" sent to you as I'm quite confident he wouldn't have the balls to say this crap to your face which is why he's bullying you behind a computer.

Tony - you're a beautiful man with a heart of gold, a pleasure to be around with a great body and fabulous cock that drives the boys wild. I don't think this clown that's trying to bully you has those sort of qualities or else he wouldn't be wasting his time going after you in a negative manner. Most insecure people who are mean spirited who are jealous and can't have someone as wonderful as you would pull these sort of games as that's all it is, baby, insecurity along with envy equals jealousy.

You go about your day, and put this all behind you. Don't even give it a second thought - you hear me? :D

HUGS,

While the e-mail is unfortunate, it's just an unfortunate e-mail and the cost of being in a public business. Bullying? C'mon. It doesn't remotely rise to the level of bullying. I think a lot of people today just need to put on their big boy pants and

While the e-mail is unfortunate, it's just an unfortunate e-mail and the cost of being in a public business. Bullying? C'mon. It doesn't remotely rise to the level of bullying. I think a lot of people today just need to put on their big boy pants and grow a pair.
it may not be relevant but I hate the expression "grow a pair".

While the e-mail is unfortunate, it's just an unfortunate e-mail and the cost of being in a public business. Bullying? C'mon. It doesn't remotely rise to the level of bullying. I think a lot of people today just need to put on their big boy pants and grow a pair.

easy to say when you don't have your name attached to your image

let's even out the playing field and then see how great it is

For-sale ads (no, not the kind of sales you find in the personals category haha) on craigslist can get this kind of response too. I posted some for-sale ads over a few months and ran into a serial troll. Or multiple trolls with the same MO. The guy was good. I grew more wary and cautious but he'd still manage to get me. I eventually learned to spot some warning signs like claims he would be "in the area" and mention a specific landmark with a plausible reason for going there. It was all BS of course. Lots of time and energy wasted and no sale.

Yah, all you can really do is ignore them. And I don't go to CL for buying or selling anymore.

Archived