• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a731cfddf29c664f73d19e647e9d9be8fa017fc7.jpg

I know 2 of those guys! The middle guy Is Simon (Danish, big dick, exhibitionist) And the bare-chested guy next to him is Danilo (Brazilian, extrovert and fond of ink). I wonder where that beach is - LA possibly? But I’d really like to get to know the attractive guy in the white shirt.

I know 2 of those guys! The middle guy Is Simon (Danish, big dick, exhibitionist) And the bare-chested guy next to him is Danilo (Brazilian, extrovert and fond of ink). I wonder where that beach is - LA possibly? But I’d really like to get to know the attractive guy in the white shirt.

Do they have IG profiles?

Do they have IG profiles?

I knew them before IG became popular. Just type Danilo in the search box on IG and you’ll see him. I know Simon had a lot of fake, and some fan, accounts. He has shaved his head nowadays so I find him less attractive - I like to have my hand in a young man’s hair when we are intimate.

I knew them before IG became popular. Just type Danilo in the search box on IG and you’ll see him. I know Simon had a lot of fake, and some fan, accounts. He has shaved his head nowadays so I find him less attractive - I like to have my hand in a young man’s hair when we are intimate.

Thanks! Found them, the attractive guy in the white shirt is Nils ;)