Where's Lucky?

duke37
This topic is 7292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is Lucky out travelling out of the country? I was wondering since I noticed that he hadn't posted here in quite a while. I always enjoyed his pithy comments and his participation added a lot to my time reading the message center. Hope everything is okay and if anyone hears from him say Hi and remind him he has friends on the message center.

Of course if he has been really busy starting a high end all male all nude strip club in NYC featuring the hottest in male dancers his absence makes perfect sense. May I suggest that he call the club "Mr. Lucky's" (nod to Franco) and the guys "the Lucky Bastards". :p

Jeff

Where Oh Where Can He Be

>

>May I suggest that he

>call the club "Mr. Lucky's" (nod to Franco)

We are attending couple counseling. My aromatherapist told Lucky he needed to keep his thoughts to himself during this very crucial time. Lucky is nothing, if not obedient, where a woman in rose petals is concerned. It reminds him of his dear old mum.

Archived