What to do

oz_carter
This topic is 3104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I reflect on this, I like what Geminibear is saying and what I jokingly thought....REFRAME the situation from an uncomfortable one to one of possibility, as long as you protect your heart and wallet...

Otherwise, if you are really annoyed by this situation, it looks like it is still early enough in LV to cancel and change hotels? With empathy and good thoughts, TR.

I am slightly annoyed to be honest. And I'm pretty sure it is not his intention too. Just a coincidence. This whole thing will just linger in my mind the entire weekend.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah you're right. I should just get it out of my system.

Damn straight, dude. You'll be wondering the rest of your life if you coulda gotta beejay outta it.

And if when you brush up against the topic and he looks at you and says, "Oh, that's not why I contacted you" you can say with a big grin of surprise "You didn't?! Well that's one on me!" and slap your knee and laugh.

And if he laughs with you, you can go on to have a fun evening together, pushing money into slot machines, drinking too much and making really bad lighting choices as a result.

I think you are playing it well, respecting his position, I would respond to the text if u wanted the relationship (whatever form it takes) to continue. Ignore if you want him to remain in his past
That is excellent advice. Only problem is, that no one on here is writing to be told what the right thing is. The right thing is obvious. in this case, move on. People discuss things here because they have already decided what to do and are looking for confirmation that their choice, is not a horrible mistake. In this case it is not.

I think OZ has made up his mind and there is that little devil OZ or angel OZ sitting on his shoulder telling him to do the other and he wants that little pest to shut the fuck up and let OZ do what OZ wants to do. So go ahead OZ, you know what you want to do, you know what you should do, and they are at odds. My bet, and this is Vegas, is that OZ will do what OZ wants to do, and what this friend wants him to do as well, call and get the Blow Job you both so richly deserve after the the self recrimination and doubt. I would suggest coming on his face as the price he should pay for putting you through this, After all, he could just have said, "GF is gone, want your dick sucked.?" But no, he had to play games.

Purplekow, I moved on when we split sometime ago and haven't thought of him until LA last week. It was a sugar daddy relationship and I didn't actually have any emotional feeling for him. Well, he did give me amazing blow jobs so he made me feel good from that.

But I wasn't prepared to see him again in LA. And with his girlfriend too! Although we have never been introduced.

I found the whole thing confronting. And I was totally unprepared for that.

I had to change my travel plans today. I was originally planning to go to NYC after Vegas but last night he said he was going to NYC too though on flying on different days and staying at different hotels. So now I'm going to Chicago instead.

Purplekow, I moved on when we split sometime ago and haven't thought of him until LA last week. It was a sugar daddy relationship and I didn't actually have any emotional feeling for him. Well, he did give me amazing blow jobs so he made me feel good from that.

But I wasn't prepared to see him again in LA. And with his girlfriend too! Although we have never been introduced.

I found the whole thing confronting. And I was totally unprepared for that.

I had to change my travel plans today. I was originally planning to go to NYC after Vegas but last night he said he was going to NYC too though on flying on different days and staying at different hotels. So now I'm going to Chicago instead.

This is almost stalkerish and comical in a scary way. Enjoy your stay in my lovely city of Chicago.

Hugs,

Greg

• 1 month later...

The saga continues it seem. So I'm now back in Sydney. I haven't had any contact with him since Vegas. He just went overseas a few days ago and he sent me an email just before he left. Anyway, I only read his email today. In a nutshell he wants to resume with our arrangement albeit on a "part time" basis.

Not really sure it is something I want to get into especially that he is now with his gf. Money, though, is not an issue for me.

The saga continues it seem. So I'm now back in Sydney. I haven't had any contact with him since Vegas. He just went overseas a few days ago and he sent me an email just before he left. Anyway, I only read his email today. In a nutshell he wants to resume with our arrangement albeit on a "part time" basis.

Not really sure it is something I want to get into especially that he is now with his gf. Money, though, is not an issue for me.

Well invite me to Australia and we can have fun until money is an issue. I may not be a sexy as your former boy toy, but I don't have a girlfriend and I enjoy a fine Austrailian whine of delight. And afterwards, a nice Vegemite sandwich.

I'm sure it's not something you want to get into, but we all make mistakes ;)

I guess what you can take out of this is that you did read him correctly in the beginning.

And it sounds like that might be ALL you would want to take out of this.

Archived