I am in need of some advice

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I'm in vegas and Calvin Harris is playing tonight <3 <3 <3 <3

its 75$ but I can't convince myself to go yet. Someone push me over the edge to go!

I guess why im having second thoughts is because I'm going to have to go alone, and that will entitle me to getting shit faced wasted, losing something and dancing all damn night.

Thoughts.

I saw Brittany's show and had a good time. The $$$ you spend on things can be kind of staggering when you think about it. Every time I start to deprive myself of that show I really want to see or whatever else, I harshly remind myself that in 90 minutes I would drop a whole lot more than the show tickets in the stupid slot machine anyways so that by going to the show I would actually be saving money!

Possible $ saving tip, go to the showroom about an hour or two before the show starts. As you are just looking for a single ticket, there is a good chance someone will have a last minute cancellation by a friend and they might be willing to "dump" that ticket to you for a very steep discount. You never know unless you try and you really don't have much to lose.

And $75 to see CH isn't too bad at all.

In any case, if you decide to go, have fun.

If you want to do it and can afford it, just do it! If you can't afford it now, put it off for a couple of days, and if you've made some money go ahead and do it then. Good luck, whatever you decide to do!

Oh Mike you're soo sweet, I can afford to go to both and be fine-- I just refuse to waste the money to see her lip sing :(

I saw Brittany's show and had a good time. The $$$ you spend on things can be kind of staggering when you think about it. Every time I start to deprive myself of that show I really want to see or whatever else, I harshly remind myself that in 90 minutes I would drop a whole lot more than the show tickets in the stupid slot machine anyways so that by going to the show I would actually be saving money!

Possible $ saving tip, go to the showroom about an hour or two before the show starts. As you are just looking for a single ticket, there is a good chance someone will have a last minute cancellation by a friend and they might be willing to "dump" that ticket to you for a very steep discount. You never know unless you try and you really don't have much to lose.

And $75 to see CH isn't too bad at all.

In any case, if you decide to go, have fun.

Thats awesome! I really should go checkout the showroom before the show to find a cheap ticket! thanks for that information and idea. Also got me excited to see her now haha ;)

those slots and tables are dangerous. I stay away from them lol

Well, Britney usually lip syncs, so isn't "lip singing" an improvement?

Wow! What was she like? And did she hog the bathroom, like girls are known to do?

LOL not "grew up with her" but grew up listening to her and watching her. Oddly, her and the Olson twins, I am a hott mess myself when it comes to life (in the best way possible, i just love to eat, sleep, work out, party, drink and meet as many people as I can so strangers can remember my name so they can tell all their friends about me when they go home ;*

I often go to shows alone either cause no one wants to spend almosy $400 on Madonna or my music taste is way all over the board. Go alone and have fun! I often times meet some interesting folk when I go alone. One Madonna show I went to I met someone from Des Moins. Turned out he was going to chill at the bus station till his bus arrived the next morning to take him back. It was in a shady part of town. I offered up to share my hotel with him so he'd be safe. That was 2006 and we still talk from time to time. So you never know what cool folk you'll meet.

Hugs,

Greg

Shots fired, but I'm a man and ignore it :*

Someones gotta troll O:)

it aint gonna be me, I'm toooo busy living life and traveling.

He ain't paying my bills that why he gets no mind.

rick is not a troll. he's a smart ass. and he rarely means harm with what he says. laugh with him :)

So I'm in vegas and Calvin Harris is playing tonight <3 <3 <3 <3

its 75$ but I can't convince myself to go yet. Someone push me over the edge to go!

I guess why im having second thoughts is because I'm going to have to go alone, and that will entitle me to getting shit faced wasted, losing something and dancing all damn night.

Thoughts.

There will come a time when you're older that you wished this decision had been a no-brainer for you! Some of my best nights out, ever, started alone! (and some also ended alone but they were fun too) (caution: some ended in the gutter too! (success!)) They were ALL worth living.

Do what you can do now. Regret it later.

Here's a good mantra to live by....

http://misterscandal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cher8.gif

PS: Hate Cher if you must - but embrace the sentiment.

Shots fired, but I'm a man and ignore it

There were no shots fired, but if you wanted to ignore my comment, why did you "like" it and reply to it? :p

rick is not a troll. he's a smart ass. and he rarely means harm with what he says. laugh with him :)

Thanks! I thought my playful nature was obvious, but I guess not to everyone. However, if he wants to call me a troll, that's fine. I'm sure it must've been difficult growing up in Britney's shadow. :rolleyes:

Glad to see Rick back and in action!

He needs to go to church and sit in every seat available .

I often go to shows alone either cause no one wants to spend almosy $400 on Madonna or my music taste is way all over the board. Go alone and have fun! I often times meet some interesting folk when I go alone. One Madonna show I went to I met someone from Des Moins. Turned out he was going to chill at the bus station till his bus arrived the next morning to take him back. It was in a shady part of town. I offered up to share my hotel with him so he'd be safe. That was 2006 and we still talk from time to time. So you never know what cool folk you'll meet.

Hugs,

Greg

@Greg baby, thats wonderful! that was a real nice note you left here! I'm glad everything has been a sucess. its about 85 degrees outside, and I went to buy my tickets, HOWEVER, they informed me I have to wear pants/jeans and I'm not going to RAVE in jeans (also i must admit.......... My pant/jeans (I only packed one pair) they're very light grey and I want to dance/rave SO hard!!!!!!!!! I am a lean, MEAN sweating machine, and I wore a light pair of Bball shorts on my jogg today and as i looked in the mirror when i returned my whole back/thighs/ass region was covered in sweat, I don't care, but to have to be on the whole other side of the city and be in something that is gonna show my sweat, I just backed out. Its okay I treated myself to a 200$ dinner instead and flirted with the bartender.

--

Most people find they regret the things they DID NOT do much more than the things they DID.

@Bryan isn't that the damn truth. I'm sure I will regret going, but I just can't be around 10,000 poeple in jeans while dancing. I will sweat and sweat and sweat. I packed for southern temperatures.

I don't know him from a hole in the wall. His post made me scratch my head and roll my eyes I'm not entertaining potentially hostile conversations, I'm too busy living in a shadow :) ( LOL )

Go! Bryan is right.

@Wm I know, I wish I had my whole wardrobe with me. ON the upside of life, I may end up moving to Vegas. My top 4 cities right now are

Baltimore

Las Vegas

San Antonio

Atlanta

Literally so ratchet LOL Baltimore, i go there and leave looking like I robbed a bank.

There will come a time when you're older that you wished this decision had been a no-brainer for you! Some of my best nights out, ever, started alone! (and some also ended alone but they were fun too) (caution: some ended in the gutter too! (success!)) They were ALL worth living.

Do what you can do now. Regret it later.

Here's a good mantra to live by....

http://misterscandal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cher8.gif

PS: Hate Cher if you must - but embrace the sentiment.

@JC this post legit made my heart sink, and my eyes water up. Tonight after I realized i wasn't going to be going I treated myself to a very expensive dinner [that I was under dressed for] (also see the above comments for why i didn't end up going) However, while walking back from the restaurant I had my headbuds in and enjoyed one of my favorite songs, I watched happy couples ride around the Venetian on gondolas, at first i thought damn I wish I had someone to go with-- then i thought like bitch, who else do you wanna be with, you're in VEGAS, ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i treated myself to a ride, everyone in line stared at me, but the lady who was driving, she knew exactly what I was doing. She told me how strong and beautiful i was-- she didn't even realize I was gay until I told her (I am very masculine, not that I like to lable anything nor anyone) Long story short, I got off the boat, hugged the driver slipped 2 20$ bills in her pocket and left. I made it over the bridge and felt myself (and all the tequila i drank) come overcome with emotions, I sat down on some stares facing a fountain and I took deep breaths and I cried-- I wasn't sad, I wasn't happy, I wasn't lonely. I think realizing YOU are the most imporant person in your life, is very emotional. I've stayed single for 2 years and have dodged many bullets and by bullets i mean boys and "men". I don't know why I'm telling you all this and quite frankly I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed your post.

PS: if ANYONE hates Cher, I'm sicking Ricks white ass on them. Cher lead the way! Cher, look at her, who else wore that outfit?

LADY FUCKING GAGA.

The End.

@Wm I know, I wish I had my whole wardrobe with me. ON the upside of life, I may end up moving to Vegas. My top 4 cities right now are

Baltimore

Las Vegas

San Antonio

Atlanta

Literally so ratchet LOL Baltimore, i go there and leave looking like I robbed a bank.

I would definitely pick Baltimore. Probably due to my obsession with John Waters movies and my love of Edgar Allan Poe. Be sure to celebrate with a Cask of Amontillado if you move there.

I would definitely pick Baltimore. Probably due to my obsession with John Waters movies and my love of Edgar Allan Poe. Be sure to celebrate with a Cask of Amontillado if you move there.

Haha Baltimore is one of my lucrative cities. It's in my top 3, I keep my #1 and #2 city to myself though. It's a hidden jewel. Most guys think that NYC is where to $$ is, but its not ^.^

I haven't herd John waters in a couple years. Edgar Allan Poe lived in Baltimore; Now i know why everything he wrote seems so gloomy

Archived