Dean Coxx???

carlos45
This topic is 1788 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had the pleasure of meeting Dean the other day in NYC. Have been watching him since SCB. always found him hot. In person was even better. Sure he is older, but still in great shape. He's got a great personality. Met him at Spunk and took him for several lapdance. Very hot. Did not disappoint.

Thanks for your commentary. I just moved to Phoenix and have been intrigued, but unsure. Now I'm less unsure about hiring him. :)

Thanks again.

• 11 months later...

Dean is traveling again and checking in regularly on Rentmen. At one point, his rep was that as a straight guy, he had A LOT of limits.

Currently his ad says he's up for kissing and oral which seems a bit more progressive for him.

https://rentmen.eu/DeanCoxx

Anyone have any recent experience with him? Has he progressed with age regarding "limits"?

Dean is traveling again and checking in regularly on Rentmen. At one point, his rep was that as a straight guy, he had A LOT of limits.

Currently his ad says he's up for kissing and oral which seems a bit more progressive for him.

Anyone have any recent experience with him? Has he progressed with age regarding "limits"?

I met him several months ago when he made an appearance at a club in NYC. he did lap dances and he still has a hot body. Just in a lap dance he was hot and forward. Kissing and showing off his cock and allowing it to be sucked. Think you would have fun in person with him

I met him several months ago when he made an appearance at a club in NYC. he did lap dances and he still has a hot body. Just in a lap dance he was hot and forward. Kissing and showing off his cock and allowing it to be sucked. Think you would have fun in person with him

I've met Dean several times. His body is smoking hot for his age (he's not 34, he's in his early 40's) however expect a one-side experience because he's "straight". Don't get me wrong, he is good looking and a nice guy but not very interactive so you have to do most of the work, which is fine if that's what you are looking for.

He will perform oral if you offer him more. He will do it for free if you have a big/nice or fat dick (he said something along those lines).

He's not a great kisser but in his defense I should say kissing gets him hard.

Again, I knew he had limits as a "straight" guy so it was not a disappointment. I knew what I was getting into. But I enjoyed it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

How does one get a hold of him. He was in San Diego this weekend and I emailed him 3 different days to try and make an appointment. It said he read it everyday but failed to respond... Has he done that with anyone else? What does it take for him to respond?

• 4 weeks later...
He will perform oral if you offer him more. He will do it for free if you have a big/nice or fat dick (he said something along those lines).

He's not a great kisser but in his defense I should say kissing gets him hard.

Again, I knew he had limits as a "straight" guy so it was not a disappointment. I knew what I was getting into. But I enjoyed it. :)

I'm wondering as a gay male who is not attracted to women whether a woman kissing me would make me hard. o_O

Gman

as LongIslandGuy suggested above, he is at Adonis at Atlas tonight, Thursday, in NYC, according to a recent mailing by Tim Adonis......

TONIGHT: Adonis Lounge @ Atlas Social Club

753 9th Ave • btw 50-51 Sts.

Doors Open 9:30pm • Showtime 10pm

Cover Charge $10 • Lap Dances $20

and here is his RM ad with the NY dates:

as LongIslandGuy suggested above, he is at Adonis at Atlas tonight, Thursday, in NYC, according to a recent mailing by Tim Adonis......

TONIGHT: Adonis Lounge @ Atlas Social Club

753 9th Ave • btw 50-51 Sts.

Doors Open 9:30pm • Showtime 10pm

Cover Charge $10 • Lap Dances $20

and here is his RM ad with the NY dates:

Tomorrow at Spunk @ monster