411 on Thatoneboy - Cleveland OH

geminibear
This topic is 3147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey! I had and have to live there sometimes>.<

Brian, I've been to El Paso exactly once on a birding trip to the Davis Mountains and Big Bend. Should I ever find myself there again, you would be the first person I'd call. If you ever come to Seattle, do let me know. --Despardo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks I will keep him in mind. Unfortunately I travel to Cleveland more than I would like.

Hey! I had and have to live there sometimes>.<

Brian, I've been to El Paso exactly once on a birding trip to the Davis Mountains and Big Bend. Should I ever find myself there again, you would be the first person I'd call. If you ever come to Seattle, do let me know. --Despardo

What is the connection between El Paso and Cleveland?

Gman

I will be coming up there :) I was visiting El Paso, I live in Cleveland, Ohio, sadly.

Native Clevelander myself. You need a sense of humor to be a Clevelander---lots of comedy writers have come from Cleveland; the younger brother of one of my high school classmates is ane Emmy award winning sketch and sitcom writer, for example. Also Cleveland has more to offer than overhyped jokes like Atlanta, where I've also lived.

CLEVELAND HAS MELT TOO. DON'T FORGET ABOUT MELT! As well as the West Side Market, Flex Cleveland (I know its dingy, but its THE cleanest and safest Bathouse I've been to beats Flex ATL, Rochesters, Providence, P-Town and I'll be judings LA if I make it out alive.) Lakewood is invaded with meth addicts so can't brag about that anymore, and we have no night life, unless you wanna go to Bounce and get jumped if you're stupid enough to leave alone. BUT any city that has a MELT I'm proud to call it home and my home town.

CLEVELAND HAS MELT TOO. DON'T FORGET ABOUT MELT! As well as the West Side Market, Flex Cleveland (I know its dingy, but its THE cleanest and safest Bathouse I've been to beats Flex ATL, Rochesters, Providence, P-Town and I'll be judings LA if I make it out alive.) Lakewood is invaded with meth addicts so can't brag about that anymore, and we have no night life, unless you wanna go to Bounce and get jumped if you're stupid enough to leave alone. BUT any city that has a MELT I'm proud to call it home and my home town.

Cleveland also has one of the finest symphony orchestras in the world.

This made me so hard.

FUCK! I need to go home for my Chicken and Waffles sandwich.

WHY U DID DIS TO ME AND MY TASTE BUDS?!

I love (fried) chicken. I love waffles. I see no reason to conflate the two. After all-To everything there is a season. A time to live. A time for chicken and waffles. But that time is not to be combined.

Just my two cents. :rolleyes:

Gman

I love (fried) chicken. I love waffles. I see no reason to conflate the two. After all-To everything there is a season. A time to live. A time for chicken and waffles. But that time is not to be combined.

Just my two cents. :rolleyes:

Gman

Chicken & Waffles / crispy battered chicken, belgian waffle, sriracha butter, pepper-jack cheese & maple syrup for dipping - WHOLE $14.00 / HALF $10.50 VA

Archived