BEWARE - CANADIAN SCAM USING ALEC ANDREWS PICS - GRINDR

Alec Andrews
This topic is 3195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Morning Gents -

I've now had 4 random strangers contact me over the past week from both Vancouver and Toronto stating that some sad little person is using my pics on Grindr and scamming them into sending a paypal deposit for a session.

#1. I've already been banned once from Grindr for even hinting at being a Courtesan... so I wouldn't do that again...

#2. I've rarely, if ever, ask for a deposit unless you sound like a game player... plane ticket yes.. deposit no.

#3. I haven't found a mountie to mount yet... but when I do.. I will be heading right up. Until then, it's just the US in my travel plans... and hopefully Rio... any rich, super hung, nice, non jealous Brazilians out here... no? I didn't think so either... rats...

But in all sincerity, be careful out there boys.... Don't get scammed... Momma always said... if it's too good to be true.. it probably is... Take Care.

Alec

Sad little person is using my pics on Grindr and scamming them into sending a paypal deposit for a session.

I find it more incredible that there's actually people willing to do that?

They should go to work in Insurance or Wall Street. They'd make a killing.

I'm so glad that there are guys out there who recognise your pics, and more importantly tell you that this has happened. It's a minor point but a positive one. I'd like to think that there are many guys in the forum who would both recognise someone else using your pics and tell you that they had seen them.

Mike

Archived