Eric in NYC (visiting from Dallas)

GeoMitch
This topic is 2262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/tx/dallas/13600/

Can anyone offer any details on Eric? He's visiting NYC from Dallas.

Would like to know stats and interactivity. Maybe share your experience. PM me if necessary.

I'd appreciate it, guys!

Sorry GeoMitch, I've never had the pleasure of meeting Eric but oh my, what a cutie and such a wonderful furry chest!!!:):):)

TruHart1 :cool:

I have seen Dr. Eric before in a swing through Texas (may be from here also). Lomi lomi is his speciality. Felt great. The price was not that high when I saw him and was only sensual in nature. He was open to more....

Very attractive (and he knows it), well endowed, fairly friendly. A little off-putting at times (for example, the appointment went over and he acted like that was my fault; I have no idea of time when I'm laying nude on your table).

But I would hire him again because the technique was good, he was nice to look at and it all felt good (probably not $ 180 good).

• 1 year later...

I had to laugh at his ad when he said LomiLomi works best if you weigh 250 lbs or less due to table restrictions. That's complete BS. Every massage table I've encountered is load rated for 450 lbs. Me thinks he discriminates against larger men!

P.S. and before the grammar police unite and attack....I know i should have said "I think".

I had to laugh at his ad when he said LomiLomi works best if you weigh 250 lbs or less due to table restrictions. That's complete BS. Every massage table I've encountered is load rated for 450 lbs. Me thinks he discriminates against larger men!

P.S. and before the grammar police unite and attack....I know i should have said "I think".

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary supports you. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMOfYasUZOiqpnUB7GtabIonyHW8eWpTXZIqo2As9VZm7FGXXm

Origin and Etymology of methinks

Middle English me thinketh, from Old English mē thincth, from (dative of ic I) + thincth seems, from thyncan to seem — more at i, think

First Known Use: before 12th century

Is it not possibly because Lomi lomi involves both the masseur AND the client being on top of the table at some points, ie the combined weight?

Horny is right. His ad used to explain that specifically. He subtracted his own weight from the total amount (I think it was 400 or so) the table could accommodate and that left him with the total amount more the table could handle vis a vis the client's weight. But, now that I think about it, I don't remember him every taking his feet off the floor!

• 4 weeks later...

He is in my city now and I thought about hiring him (maybe) and then I read these reviews and it confirmed my suspicions. Great body but it is the "look" and the way the ad is written that makes him seem like he's got a boat load of attitude. Do not need that. Nope. Thanks guys .

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...