Info 0n Alex

N13
This topic is 3195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

dutchmuch....thank you! I should just contact you before I make any massage appointments as you are really tuned in!

Damn, but I will cancel the appointment based on your comments.

Wish I could find a good, reliable, masseur here in NY....but so far the vast majority (of my type) seem to be duds.

Who are your favorites?

Thanks again,

Here is a copy of an email I sent Alex. I will report back on his answers (if he does answer). Color me curious.

Sorry, but I have seen some not so good reviews. So my keeping the appointment tomorrow really depends on your answers to the questions below.

Do you actually work in the nude for the full massage at no extra charge?

Do you actually allow mutual touching with no extra charge?

Will you try to 'upsell' me when we are into the massage?

I would like to believe that the reviews are not accurate as I find you very very attractive.

I am looking forward to your answers.

Here is a copy of an email I sent Alex. I will report back on his answers (if he does answer). Color me curious.

Sorry, but I have seen some not so good reviews. So my keeping the appointment tomorrow really depends on your answers to the questions below.

Do you actually work in the nude for the full massage at no extra charge?

Do you actually allow mutual touching with no extra charge?

Will you try to 'upsell' me when we are into the massage?

I would like to believe that the reviews are not accurate as I find you very very attractive.

I am looking forward to your answers.

If he answers you back N13, I would believe the reviewers not the masseur. Dutchmuch is correct, some of the reviews are scathing.

I really don't expect him to respond. But thank you both for your input. This is one of the reasons that I use this site as often as I do. I like the people (for the most part) and really appreciate the honesty. Lots of time and money have been saved.

Here is the response I received.

"Hello, don't worry about it, that was really crazy guy. I will naked and allow mutual touching and also you can be happy in the end. The price will 320 for 2hours + tips for your choice. Also we can have some fun if you want but prefer to speak about it when I meet you. That's can cost bigger price but not necessarily. Thanks"

It is interesting to note that he added $100 for the additional 30 minutes from his stated $220 for 90 minutes.

I let him know that I would not be meeting him.

I was one of those negative reviews. He is very handsome , nice body and hung. But he tried to upcharge me from 160 to 300 while on the table. I told him he was crazy. I finally gave him 20 extra and he took off his briefs. But after all that he still didn't

give me release. I told him he'll never do well in NYC pulling that trick . Best that you cancelled. Total scam . And he was not even good at massage.

What does everyone think about my e-mailing him with the info on this thread so that he knows he has been 'outed' for the scam artist he is?

If you do that, N13, he may change his name, number, pics, etc., and those who are now alerted could fall again in his trap. I would just keep it between the members of the forum and quietly boycott him.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the alert. I have seen his ad about every week. Although the reviews are cleaned up I bet he has not cleaned up his ways. It is a shame because given his looks and body - if he leaned a little massage skill he could make good money just doing

what he advertises for that rate. I guess he prefers a scam to working hard (like a lot of other guys who are on he up and up do)

Archived