New Phoenix Listing!

Kippy
This topic is 3188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the mystery may be solved. Previously he was listed on Men4Rentnow as "Absolute Jordan" in Phoenix but that ad has been down for awhile. I'll post any updates. Anyone have previous experience with "Absolute Jordan"?

Peace,

Kipp

A good news update. I was able to connect up with Jordan last night. He is not the "Absolute Jordan" as speculated above but entirely new. A wonderful experience from beginning to end. A review to follow in a few days-- worth checking him out if you are in the valley!

Peace,

Kipp

• 1 month later...
Maybe you could be his mission Pinto :D

PINTO?

he converted me a few weeks ago and certainly made me see God...he's definitely a latter-day saint

Been there done that (aside from the seeing G-d part) and never even came close to putting on the t-shirt (or in this case the Magic Pajamas). Most of my friends in high school including one of my best friends were LDS. I always found their parties a lot of fun. Since they didn't drink, for fun at parties we played games like Uno and maybe Charades. I did used to wonder at the time if we were only friends because he wanted to convert me. We still talk very occasionally, but I'm sure he's given me up for a lost cause at this point. We don't have a lot in common anymore as he is married with 11 children (5 adopted) and me being unmarried and gay.

I've given him permission to pray for me once I've died. Who knows maybe I'll be an LDS posthumously?

Gman

Archived