Toronto

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 3240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just got back from Toronto and must admit that it was my most enjoyable trip I have had for the last two years. I always thought I needed to go to Montreal, but that has changed. Toronto has two strip clubs Remington and Flash. Flash is a private club which cost $5 and a signature. Remington had a lot of beautiful boys but too many girls were enjoying them. I went there my first night but never went back. Flash is a private club with really beautiful guys similar to afternoons at campus. The private rooms are private with a door, condoms and lube. The cost was $10 to the house for the room and $20 to the dancer per dance. Being a private club you could do whatever you agreed as consenting adults. Flash has more gay dancers than Remington does which I prefer! I found the people very friendly not only at flash but in Toronto. My friend and I hooked with several guys that were out of our league.

Toronto is a beautiful city, it has great theaters and wonderful walking city. Toronto Island is very nice, there is a clothing optional beach where many of the gay men go and there were some beautiful men, but if going there please get naked and not look like a stalker. If you do go to the Island, I would recommend renting a bike to get around.

My friend and I went to a place called urge, neither one of us like bath houses but wanted to experience a sex club where you don’t walk around naked. It was fun and there were a few good looking men but not a lot of action and really dark, I did run into a couple boners!

We had some great meals, saw a great show, did a tour of Niagara falls, met really nice guys and had a lot of fun. if you haven't consider Toronto you may want to! Plus it such a good value now!

I've always liked Toronto. As most of the rest of English-speaking Canada was, it used to be incredibly tight-assed. I was there once as a child. On Sunday, not only was all the retail closed up tight as a drum on Sunday, but the department stores were even required by law to keep their display windows covered. No bars, no restaurants were open - very bleak. Much of that has changed. The last time I was there, it was a vibrant, cosmopolitan, international place.

The summer I graduated from high school, I went to Toronto to see "Hair" at the Royal Alexandra Theater.

It is also one of north America's most expensive cities. Expect to drop some coin when you go there. You might stay away in the winter. Bitter cold because of the lake effect.

Archived