All new Big Brother kicks off

down_to_business
This topic is 3267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought no way they could top last year's eye candy but they are making a run for it with a little something for everyone. My eye candy is Clay Honeycutt, a student and football player from Texas A&M who helps his mom with stray animals. other contestants include a tatted up wrestler a transgender person and an Asian hillbilly type that cracks me up.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/c8ad553b38e80f86a59d967c207ff70e/tumblr_nnj24qDFgF1suflw9o1_1280.jpg

One thing I do appreciate about Survivor over Big Brother (one of the many things) is the minimalist comforts. 39 days out there with no razor, and these shaved-to-dolphin-smooth guys start sporting some lovely fur.

And after the minimal amounts of food they get, their shorts start slipping. They were always pixillating out Ozzie because his shorts rode so low his pubes were starting to show.

I do remember reading that on the very first season, one contestant brought along a razor as his luxury item, to shave his chest. Two of the other female contestants stole it, partly to shave themselves (and I'm pretty sure they DO provide women with razors), but partly to mess with his head.

Clay is indeed a beauty.

Though the tatts are a bit out of hand (and I'd love to send him for a trim/shave), Austin is -- ahem -- intriguing. :rolleyes: The nerdy one is also sorta cute. :confused: But, yes, nowhere near the abundance of eye-candy as last year. :(

Yes, last year was a good year for male eye candy. They said people complained, because last year's group was short on major conflicts between cast members, but overall I liked the group. Usually I keep watching until all the hunks are voted out. Once Clay is gone I'll probably be gone, too.

Yes, last year was a good year for male eye candy. They said people complained, because last year's group was short on major conflicts between cast members, but overall I liked the group. Usually I keep watching until all the hunks are voted out. Once Clay is gone I'll probably be gone, too.

I agree, once my favorites are gone, so am I.

I agree, once my favorites are gone, so am I.

Agree and I suspect it will be a short viewing season for me this year---Jace is worth watching and he is on the edge of eviction; Clay has antagonized some of the women, or at least Da"Vonne; Austin may be targeted because of his "bro" relationship with Jace and his physical intimidation. That leaves a bunch of nerdy men and the women---boring--don't care how much drama they create amongst the diva-types and the paranoid.

BTW---it's interesting that Clay has photos which appear to be male model types. Is this show an opening for wannabe models and actors?

Well Jace the skater/trainer/acrobat/show-off is the first to go. One less hunk to watch. On another note: anyone else who is watching Clay (Hunnicutt) notice how less than masculine some of his gestures, actions are? Or is it just me??

not a very interesting group this summer....Jace is gone first...maybe he was annoying to some...we thought interesting....once again they chose a stupid...gay guy...complete with all the clichéd mannerisms....the dentist has little teeth...the black girl is a neck talker...not very compelling to watch...the twin deal is a repeat....the little Asian guy is cringe material....So solly Mrs Chen..

Archived