Micah Brandt Review 6/19-Self Written?

Gar1eth
This topic is 2213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably misunderstanding. But it looks like the reviewer's name is Micah Brandt.

Gman

Just out of curiosity, Gman, how did you come to this conclusion he written this review himself? Has he done this sort of mischievous stunt in the past on other sites or???

Just out of curiosity, Gman, how did you come to this conclusion he written this review himself? Has he done this sort of mischievous stunt in the past on other sites or???

Look at the name of the reviewer at the bottom of the review.

Funny thing is he got his fees wrong. In his Rentboy ad, he lists $200/hr. In the 'review' he lists $300/hr. Could it be he knows he's hard to please and charged himself more?

Gman

I cannot testify to the validity or lack of validity of Micah Brandt's review, that's Daddy's job and frankly I think he does a damn good job. I can, however, testify to the fact that when I contacted him he came across extremely well. We only communicated through email and texting and he was polite, pleasant, and informative. I only make appointments that include lunch or dinner and a couple of hours of play time and his fee was, for that type of arrangement, definitely in my price range. The ONLY reason I didn’t set up an appointment was, at that time, he was only available of out calls.

Edited by Epigonos

I join the herd consensus. Took one look at the review, and thought "fake". Oh well, one of yall westerners (Epigonos!!!!) needs to get off your wallet, hire the man, and report back. ;)

Oh, and I'm more interested in today's review of Sam. The negative: he is a smoker. But there's alot to like in his ad.

Oh, and I'm more interested in today's review of Sam. The negative: he is a smoker. But there's alot to like in his ad.

Me too! I almost contacted him yesterday before he even had a review. But yesterday when I went back to the ad to contact him, he had added that he was a smoker, which wasn't mentioned in the earlier version of the ad. So Sam is a definite NO for me now.