Young Newcomer: Rey

Rey
This topic is 3247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rey O'Malley aka the Gentle King... The Smooth King...

Rey means King in Spanish. O' Malley is said to be derived from the Gaelic words “maille” meaning gentle or smooth, and “maglios” meaning chieftain. Of course in English the name Rey is derived from rye... But I thought that a more regal reference might be better... Though perhaps it refers to rye whisky... Who knows?! ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Had a wonderful experience with Rey. Working on a review, but wanted to let you guys know that Rey is super intuitive and provided a non rush and intimate session. He totally went with the flow and over delivered on all fronts. His delectable ass framed exquisitely in a jockstrap and sweet accent totally got my juices flowing.

Get him before he gets snatched up !;) his profile is- http://rentmen.com/ReyOMalley

Haha, don't think its exclusive to 1 country Gallahad.

It's curious that he has responded to comments about the origin of his accent without actually revealing the answer. Nothing is sexier than a little mystery. Well played, Rey. Well played.

It's curious that he has responded to comments about the origin of his accent without actually revealing the answer. Nothing is sexier than a little mystery. Well played, Rey. Well played.

Well as one who finds accents sexy... Now I'm intrigued by Rey's seemingly excitingly enigmatic elocution!

• 2 weeks later...
Just an observation: He used the word "mate" somewhere online. Is he perhaps Australian rather than British?

The British use that too. As a 'literary' example it's spread throughout many of the Harry Potter books referring to Ron and Harry.

Gman

This may have been covered before. But he lists himself as good at the 'boyfriend experience' but on his list of activities 'kissing' is not listed. For me 'kissing' is one of the main sine qua nons for a boyfriend experience.

Gman

• 4 weeks later...

Archived