411 Leo Sweetwood

loverboy95
This topic is 3017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone seen Leo recently? I like what I see and he looks like he would be fun to spend some time with, but his reviews are allover the place by the guys here? Should I go with my gut feeling or look elsewhere? I'm considering Leo or Scotty Marx. Very different in bodies and price.........any new feedback on either? Thanks for the help.

And that Rentmen ad says that he is 9 inches cut. He might (and I repeat might) APPROACH 9 inches if he measures from his butt hole, under his balls and up the underside of his cock and up the curve to his piss slit. If he did an honest measurement I'd be surprised if it was bigger than 7".

And that Rentmen ad says that he is 9 inches cut. He might (and I repeat might) APPROACH 9 inches if he measures from his butt hole, under his balls and up the underside of his cock and up the curve to his piss slit. If he did an honest measurement I'd be surprised if it was bigger than 7".

His men.com profile says 8" - I find it humorous when they're not consistent.

Archived