April's Hard Work

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jim Morrison! *swoons* The first rock concert I ever went to was a Doors concert in 1968. Luckily Morrison was in good form that night. I don't remember exactly which row I was in, but it was somewhere between the third and sixth rows. Now I wish I'd kept my ticket, but at the time I didn't know Morrison would be dead in less than three years.

RIP, Jim and Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek, who died within the last couple of years.

Jim Morrison! *swoons* The first rock concert I ever went to was a Doors concert in 1968. Luckily Morrison was in good form that night. I don't remember exactly which row I was in, but it was somewhere between the third and sixth rows. Now I wish I'd kept my ticket, but at the time I didn't know Morrison would be dead in less than three years.

RIP, Jim and Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek, who died within the last couple of years.

I've always had a crush on Jim Morrison. she didn't like being that handsome even put on weight to make himself look a little bit less attractive. he sthought a rockstar shouldnt have a baby face.

I've always had a crush on Jim Morrison. she didn't like being that handsome even put on weight to make himself look a little bit less attractive. he sthought a rockstar shouldnt have a baby face.

I thought the weight gain was because he was hitting the sauce more seriously by then. Whatever he thought of his looks -- he also longed to be taken seriously as a poet and a writer, and his looks as well as his songs and music got in the way of that -- he was really hot and gorgeous-looking back in the day.

Archived