I Guess This Explains My Lack Of Sex

Gar1eth
This topic is 3296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From Pink News-

A (really scientific) study has found that those of us who like a certain type of cheese sandwich might actually be having more fun in the bedroom.

The study of 4,600 people, run by dating app Skout, found that those who like grilled-cheese sandwiches had sex more than those who don’t like them.

While 32% of respondents who like the tasty treat had sex more than six times a month, only 27% of those who didn’t said the same.

Also, 73% of those who liked the sandwiches said they had sex at least once a month, with just 63% of those who didn’t like a grilled cheese.

The correlation between liking cheese sandwiches and being more adventurous also extends beyond the bedroom.

84% of those who liked the snack said they loved to travel and were more adventurous, while only 78% of non-cheese-sandwich-lovers said the same.

Lovers of the snack were also more charitable at 81% compared to 66%.

As well as being groundbreaking and highly scientific, Skout’s study is also for a good cause. The dating app will dontate to food banks in San Francisco and Marin County to help feed hungry children whenever a user gives a “grilled-cheese gift” to another on the site.

Sandwich, anyone?

Gman

Do you have a reference for this "really scientific study?"

Obviously by Kraft-Ebing! :rolleyes:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Krafft-Ebing_Psychopathia_sexualis_1886.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/content/graphics/2014/08/29/kraft-singles-american.jpg

From Pink News-

A (really scientific) study has found that those of us who like a certain type of cheese sandwich might actually be having more fun in the bedroom.

The study of 4,600 people, run by dating app Skout, found that those who like grilled-cheese sandwiches had sex more than those who don’t like them.

While 32% of respondents who like the tasty treat had sex more than six times a month, only 27% of those who didn’t said the same.

Also, 73% of those who liked the sandwiches said they had sex at least once a month, with just 63% of those who didn’t like a grilled cheese.

The correlation between liking cheese sandwiches and being more adventurous also extends beyond the bedroom.

84% of those who liked the snack said they loved to travel and were more adventurous, while only 78% of non-cheese-sandwich-lovers said the same.

Lovers of the snack were also more charitable at 81% compared to 66%.

As well as being groundbreaking and highly scientific, Skout’s study is also for a good cause. The dating app will dontate to food banks in San Francisco and Marin County to help feed hungry children whenever a user gives a “grilled-cheese gift” to another on the site.

Sandwich, anyone?

Gman

You should have posted this on April fools.

april-fools-day.jpg

This has given me the idea of making a nice sausage grilled cheese sandwich. Allow a grilled cheese sandwich to cool a bit and then slide my partner's cock between the bread slices and then eat it off of him.

PK--I give you Nick The Dick

[MEDIA=vimeo]26861233[/MEDIA]

Gman

Archived