The Peerage

Charlie
This topic is 2901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhh, can't help with that, too rich for my blood....I'm strictly a paper bag girl myself.

Reminds me of my favorite joke,

What's the difference between a Wino and a Wine Connoisseur?

The connoisseur takes the bottle out of the bag just to admire the label.

But you should be sure to wear the bag, if you get my drift.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-umEDqMrRHNA/T1uuED59m0I/AAAAAAAABWs/ldWMKfzjpP8/s1600/George+IV.jpg

" Ones rank does come with a degree of privilege."

I have always wondered about that trouser style. What happens if you get an erection? Show it off? Go hide in the corner? And then, what about the stray dribble after peeing?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-umEDqMrRHNA/T1uuED59m0I/AAAAAAAABWs/ldWMKfzjpP8/s1600/George+IV.jpg

" Ones rank does come with a degree of privilege."

I have always wondered about that trouser style. What happens if you get an erection? Show it off? Go hide in the corner? And then, what about the stray dribble after peeing?

That's why all day pads and cups were invented.

Gman

All I know is 6 months ago when you moved to Fart Lousydale, You sir, were a NEWBIE.

Really? I would have thought BVB would have had more peerage status than that of a Newbie 6 months ago. I mean he's been a member since at least 2011.

Gman

I guess BVB must have been drunk posting seeing as ISC quotes posts of his that he must have deleted subsequently.

As for the original topic: How is it that TruHart1 knows all this, and why is the listing not on the site or part of the FAQs somewhere?

Actually that is not entirely true. I get a lot of flak from people who criticize me for posting too much, with the complaint being, that some of my posts are personal conversations, and thus belong in a PM not on the MF. I looked back and although ISC and I were having fun with each other, it indeed was a personal conversation. I thought it was a bit inappropriate and so I did delete part of that conversation. It was never my intention to be a Regent or a "notable" anything. Perhaps rvwnsd is correct.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AyRze9YcV24/S8GmP5WqTsI/AAAAAAAABxM/-Xla7642jMA/s1600/A%2BMe%2BAt%2BComputer%2BCartoon.jpg

I just noticed that my rank has been raised from Marquess to Duke. Unfortunately, this is likely to create some tension in my household, where there is already a Duke, who claims precedence. I was only an Earl when he came to reside with us, so he is generally recognized as the Duke of Earl.

My Dear Sir.

It must certainly be of time to start plotting a Machiavellian Plot to unseat this upstart from possessing a title, that by all rights and Noblesse Oblige, should be yours!

Guest Starbuck

A prediction ... Soon, instead of focusing on rank, or just how far below the peerless BVB we are, we'll be comparing how well LIKEd we are ... I think the LIKEs are a genius strategy of Daddy's to encourage both the quantity and quality of Forum participation ... and I don't doubt for a minute that some of us are working hard to be the best-LIKEd kids on the playground.

I got the Peerage list sans "Regent" (maybe no one ever had over 10,000 posts until BVB moved to Ft. Lauderdale? o_O) from a thread here on the forum a few years ago and kept a copy of it when I was but a humble Journeyman! I wanted to change the colour of my "True Heart" to match the different coloured circles which appeared on the old software with each subsequent elevation to another level of peerage. Now I am back to my original heart colour since the peerage levels no longer are delineated by colour!

Just FYI..."The More You Know" and all that!

TruHart1 :cool:

I wanted to change the colour of my "True Heart" to match the different coloured circles which appeared on the old software with each subsequent elevation to another level of peerage.

Now I'm sad about the old software. I'm not sure if I ever noticed that your heart was changing colors. :(Please pardon my inattention!!!

On the other hand, it's definitely not all bad as now we have 'your true colors shining through. Your true colors and that's why we love you...' (sorry I couldn't help myself-I seem to have sprung into song).

How were you able to change your heart color? Were/you hosting it yourself?

Gman

Now I'm sad about the old software. I'm not sure if I ever noticed that your heart was changing colors. :(Please pardon my inattention!!!

On the other hand, it's definitely not all bad as now we have 'your true colors shining through. Your true colors and that's why we love you...' (sorry I couldn't help myself-I seem to have sprung into song).

How were you able to change your heart color? Were/you hosting it yourself?

Gman

I just changed my avatar whenever my peerage level (and color) changed. I took the original image (which is my "true color" lol) and modified it to be yellow, blue, purple, etc. Pretty easy if one keeps a graphics file for one's avatar.

I just changed my avatar whenever my peerage level (and color) changed. I took the original image (which is my "true color" lol) and modified it to be yellow, blue, purple, etc. Pretty easy if one keeps a graphics file for one's avatar.

You should be named "Mister Congeniality of the Realm" because you're always nice to everybody.

Archived