Gift with purchase?? How novel...

Okliehomo
This topic is 3266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

A 25-year-old brewing scented body scrubs in his kitchen ... further proof that I wasted my youth.

But I am more interested in Picture #3 in the link. Am I seeing things, or is there a very strangely located nipple on that boy? Do you think he scrubbed himself so vigorously that he moved it ... all in the interest of minty freshness?

A 25-year-old brewing scented body scrubs in his kitchen ... further proof that I wasted my youth.

But I am more interested in Picture #3 in the link. Am I seeing things, or is there a very strangely located nipple on that boy? Do you think he scrubbed himself so vigorously that he moved it ... all in the interest of minty freshness?

Good eye....Lost me on that one. Sure looks like a nipple, but it just can't be. o_O

Mmm interesting ad and nice attitude. If I ever get to TX he would be worth the visit. I did note the odd mark where a nip would be but on his masseur ads it is more clearly a tat. I sure would like to have him rub me ALL over with his home-made oils.... using his body as well as hands.

Guest Starbuck
I wonder if it is a third nipple (more common than you think, and in the correct position). Now wouldn't that be a kick and a half. I don't know who would have more fun, him or a playmate!!

Is "nubbin" the correct medical term ... or is that just Chandler Bing's word for his third nipple? ;)

I wonder if it is a third nipple (more common than you think, and in the correct position). Now wouldn't that be a kick and a half. I don't know who would have more fun, him or a playmate!!

Is "nubbin" the correct medical term ... or is that just Chandler Bing's word for his third nipple? ;)

I'm betting that 'nubbin' is not a medical term.

Gman

Archived