Dane Scott...

Ace
This topic is 3406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now that I have your attention!

I wanted to publicly wish my sidekick, foil, colleague & very good friend Dane Scott a VERY HAPPY birthday!!

PROUD to call you my friend.

"Give us any chance we'll take it"...

Love ya bro!

Happy Birthday to The GREAT Dane!

Now that I have your attention!

I wanted to publicly wish my sidekick, foil, colleague & very good friend Dane Scott a VERY HAPPY birthday!!

PROUD to call you my friend.

"Give us any chance we'll take it"...

Love ya bro!

Dane Scott: Happiest of birthday wishes to you from a man who keeps cumming back to you because you ALWAYS rock my world! Every time I am lucky enough to see you, you keep getting better and HOTTER! :)

TruHart1 :cool:

On a plane heading to DC now, and just came across the thread that Ace posted about Dane's Birthday. I'm glad he mentioned about Dane's birthday as I totally forgot as I've been so busy getting ready for the DC luncheon and MAL. I'm sure I would have acknowledged it later, but not until I spoke or texted him. LOL.

To "The Great Dane" Happy Birthday, sexy as I do wish you the best year ever. Words can't express what a joy it was to spend time with you a couple of weeks ago in Palm Springs as always you bring a smile to my heart when I'm with you, and very lucky to have a wonderful friend like you in my life. I will always be grateful to Ace for making the possibility happen by bring us together - encouraging us to meet finally in person.

Thanks "Big Brother Ace" for reminding us ALL of this great mans special day today. What a fool I would have been to not have been to not have wish Dane a "Happy Birthday". LOL. Yikes!

Love you, Dane and looking forward to seeing you again soon as who knows - maybe I'll do a "special" Birthday wish of my own by putting your face in the cake and licking the frosting off to be naughty. Just a kinky thought I guess. JK. LOL. Wink. HUGS.

Archived