Bradley in LA

texas
This topic is 3418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just an observation. This guy has a nice body but for me, he looks better in all his clothed pictures than in the one which is shirtless and presumably nude.

yeah, weird picture to throw in there....looks like he just woke up, headed into the bathroom, then suddenly decided to take a quick selfie to add to the picture gallery.....

A few years back I contacted Brad and at the time he implied his massage was sensual but not erotic. No nudity. No happy ending. But I agree that his current ads imply he might have progressed. I like the shirtless by the way.

I've been using this site to check out info on masseurs. Thought I should join and contribute with my first response. I've seen Brad a couple times in 2014... Must recently December. He has progressed and it has been an enjoyable experience. It's a real deep tissue massage with lots of body contact. For me, last part was a little impersonal... Bit enjoyable nonetheless.

Seen him a few times. He goes really deep with full body contact. Painful sometimes. Cold and distant at first but got friendlier. Massages got progressively erotic with each session. Nice body but would have liked a little fur.

Texas, I would not expect an erotic massage from Bradley. The two reviews on Masseurfinder indicate that he gives a therapeutic massage with no erotic component. The fact that he advertises in "Custom" means nothing; it is to lure people like you (and me) into believing that we will receive what we are looking for. Even the replies in The Spa indicate very little of what you are looking for. One says "no nudity," and one says that one shirtless photo makes him "guess" there will be an erotic component. To me, everything says that you will receive a good therapeutic massage from a nice guy, and not much else -- which may be fine, but not for you -- or me.

If you want to be on Bradley's table, I think you have to call or text him and be VERY explicit and specific about what you want, and you must ask him exactly what he provides. Otherwise, you will be (as I have often been!) lying on the table wondering when he is going to position himself where I can use MY hands, and when he is going to massage areas that I would like to have massaged.

Believe me, I write from experience.

Archived