411 - New Guy Chaz Denton - D.C. - Test Drive Results

Jon Royce
This topic is 3426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday I was asked by PlanetJockBoys to shoot a few pics of their new guy Chaz Denton. He is so new that when he arrived he didn't even have a last name, so I assigned him one. Don't ask me where I came up with "Denton", it just rolled off my tongue.

http://ammen.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Chaz_5878-2.jpg

I figured while he was "on the lot" I'd take him for a test drive after the short but sweet photo shoot. All I have to say is "Damn" I liked it. :)

He's 22, tall 6'6". I wrote a review on MenForRentNow.Com which probably won't show up for a week.

Guest boiworship08
Chaz's feet are big, but proportional. :) Funny you should ask about his feet (I looked first thing). His cock the same. More photos on my site:

http://ammen.net/wordpress/naked-hunks-studs-jocks/chaz-denton-the-abcs-ass-balls-and-cock-new-naked-men-alert/

Nice guy. 22 y.o. and has a great personality. Huge load. :~)

Can you find out his shoe size? I need to meet this gorgeous stud.

Guest boiworship08
I think Avatar just came in his shorts with that answer.

Getting close! I wonder if I can find engineer boots in that size!

Guest boiworship08
Don't forget a raincoat - unless you like to be showered in jizz :)~

Let us know how it goes. I think you'll like it.

Are you joking? The more and stickier the better!

Size 14 boots ARE available.

http://www.bootbarn.com/Chippewa,-27863,-Black,-9.5,-EE/731874014328,default,pd.html?kpid=731874014328&cm_mmc=Shopping-_-Google-_-Chippewa-_-731874014328&kpid=731874014328

Those boots are awesome. I could do another photo shoot with him just wearing those boots, and cum dripping down his legs. I bet he'd look hot with his shaved head and a few days facial growth. Great looking guy for 22 years old.

Guest boiworship08
That visual plus his photos are too much for me at this time in the morning, makes me want to jump on a train to DC!

Actually, here's how I plan to work in the boots, in part. I'll have him shoot a huge sticky pool on my chest, after which he'll tower over me in those hot boots. He will then step in his pool of cum and then have me lick it all off his boots.

Guest boiworship08
Those boots are awesome. I could do another photo shoot with him just wearing those boots, and cum dripping down his legs. I bet he'd look hot with his shaved head and a few days facial growth. Great looking guy for 22 years old.

I'm going to have those boots shipped to the hotel before our session.

Archived