Ft Lauderdale

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 3478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a very big fan of Ft Lauderdale! With that said I was there three weeks ago and went to Johnny’s, I have never felt like such a big loser in my life. There were about eight men there and maybe 10 dancers around 9:30 on a Friday night. A group of dancers were sitting at the end of the bar and never attempted to talk to the customers. The only boy that came up to me was everyone’s Swedish friend that I’ve known since his Boardwalk days, I Just wasn’t interested. I left after about an hour. I stopped off at Boardwalk for about hour, the only guys I was interested in were already occupied. I stayed at the Ft Lauderdale North Marriot so I decided to go to Swinging Richards, first time there, beautiful club with some beautiful boys. I just find there price structure more than I want to spend. Did have some great conversation, tipped well and bought a couple of dancer’s drinks. Went back to the Marriott where they were having a celebration for the LGBT group celebrating their sobriety. Which was very cool and met several men in the lobby and had very inspiring conversations. One of the guys was a dancer from Johnny’s about 8 years ago that I was friendly with and would hire him when I was in town. We ended up hooking up, it was so cool to see him sober!

Happy for you that it all worked out to your satisfaction... :D I take it from what you said that his dancing and hook up days are over, except in this case for you !!!

He lived in Miami and didn’t have a room at the hotel and it was around 2am. So I invited him to stay with me. There was no money exchanged, I did pay for his breakfast the next morning. He has a legit job and doing fairly well and very happy to be sober. His past lifestyle was part of his problem, easy money and drugs.

I'm in FLL now myself. I went to swing/Richards on Thursday and it was pretty dead. Went last night (Sat) and it was more crowded but not packed. Not like it was in Nov. Maybe gay tourism is slower just before Christmas? The gay resort I'm at is pretty quiet as well. Anyway the dancers were predominantly muscular/beefy Latinos. I prefer leaner. There were a few like that. Marcos is a 6'4" handsome Spaniard with a great lean build. Brian is a local fl boy that's absolutely adorable. I may go back tonight. I wish there were more African American dancers. BTW the weather is absolutely fantastic.

I went back to SR on Sunday. Was pretty dead. However one of the dancers asked to come to my place ($) which I readily accepted. He explained the deal at the club: Saturday and Friday are the only really busy nights. To work those you must agree to work the other nights too. They have 30+ dancers on the weekend. They have to give 10% of their tips to the house plus there are other charges as well such as a $20 fee for showing up after 8 pm; it doesn't get crowded until after 10. The "VIP" is $150 for 15 min in private with a naked dancer; the house gets $50. Despite this he clears $1000 or more on high season weekends. He is really cute so I suspect he is one of the higher earners.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived