Wishing Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving :-)

Irish69
This topic is 3527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wanna wish all of you guys a Happy Thanksgiving and all Best wishes on this joyous holiday. Anyone doing anything exciting for thanksgiving? As for me, for thanksgiving weekend I'll be on a cruise in the Caribbean with a client. Looking forward to it as I think it'll be a lot of fun(considering this will be my FIRST cruise). :).

Hi Daddy,

Just wanted to take a few moments to wish my Favorite Daddy a Happy Thanksgiving and much love to you from me. Wish I was there in Vegas to spend it with you, but you know at this time the "schedule" won't allow me to do so, but do love you and miss you, and look forward still to seeing you next month or January.

Eat ALOT of turkey for me. LOL.

Much love to you, and will touch base again soon.

As for me, for thanksgiving weekend I'll be on a cruise in the Caribbean with a client. Looking forward to it as I think it'll be a lot of fun(considering this will be my FIRST cruise).

Oh ... we have a CRUISE VIRGIN in da house.

Enjoy your first cruise, JD and Happy Thanksgiving! ;)

PS: Get a motion sickness patch just in case.

Oh ... we have a CRUISE VIRGIN in da house.

Enjoy your first cruise, JD and Happy Thanksgiving! ;)

PS: Get a motion sickness patch just in case.[/color]

AND DO NOT CUT IT THINKING YOU DON'T NEED IT SO MUCH!!! That releases all the drug at once and you will not be happy.

Have wonderful cruising!

Again, a wonderful Thanksgiving (and Ham Day for Chris) to all of my Gentlemen and Friends and Forum posters.

Remember, in sunny Southern California it is 80 degrees and sunny. Don't all of you Mid-West and East guys (and South, too) just want to say, "Fuck it! I'm going to California!"?

All be safe this holiday season……..

Funguy

Again, a wonderful Thanksgiving (and Ham Day for Chris) to all of my Gentlemen and Friends and Forum posters.

Remember, in sunny Southern California it is 80 degrees and sunny. Don't all of you Mid-West and East guys (and South, too) just want to say, "Fuck it! I'm going to California!"?

Funguy

Funguy...you are soo mean! I am looking over my snow covered patio with an 11 degree temp, waiting for my crustless quiche to cool. WG2

As a reminder, in California you do NOT have to do a breathalyzer or blood/urine alcohol test unless the cops actually arrest and charge you. So drive safe, don't drink and drive, but if you are stopped - lie like hell and say you didn't have anything to drink. in other words, keep quiet and don't incriminate yourself!) You then refuse the breathalyzer and hope they don't drag you downtown. They will only do so if they are going to charge you. Then the jigger is up!

BTW, this holds true for Christmas and New Year's Eve - just wear a condom and be safe.

Funguy

No...are you crazy. LOL....just came from there, and no desire to go back. 75 degrees on the coast today and not a cloud in the sky. Absolutely spectacular......AND we have water. ;) Sorry Funguy, didn't mean to rub it in.

Funguy

You know what they call the insufferable bumper to bumper Thanksgiving traffic in California? Daily Rush Hour.

Hello Guys,

Just a quick response to Thank you for your best wishes on my Journey being on a Cruise for the first time. I am on the cruise with my client and having a BLAST as the whole experience is AMAZING. Didn't get seasick by the way as I took the pills and they worked. On the ship deck overlooking the water and it's just Beautiful. Wish I could post a pic of the breathtaking ocean view, but with my phone being on roaming it's impossible to do at this point. :(. Getting ready tomorrow for me and my client to have dinner at the Captains table tomorrow for dinner. How exciting that's gonna be. :).

Will be sure to keep you all posted on how my Journey at Sea later in the week and on how dinner with the Captain went. :).

Archived