411 Karsten Rasmus

kaboom35
This topic is 1297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
He’s now created a total different profile that messages you and says that they’re not available and you should try Karsten, lol. He sent me obvious fake pics a while back too.

is there a link for this new profile?.....just so we all will see it and know to avoid.....thanks

Maybe that's why the pictures are down. It also says NOT AVAILABLE in red lettering.

~Boomer~

Sorry if I’m confusing. Here’s what happened.

1. Few years ago I was messaging with Rasmus and he sent some obviously fake pics so I backed away.

2. Friday I was looking at profiles and saw a guy in OC (Jake) and unlocked his gallery but didn’t message him. He had public and private pics at the time. They didn’t seem completely legit so I moved on.

3. Saturday I received the above message from Jake and his pics were gone and his profile was listed as Not Available.

I think Jake and Karsten are two different people. Karsten's ad is at https://rent.men/KarstenRasmus I hired him about three years ago and had a fairly good time with him. He was eager to please and did what I asked. I believe his ad and pictures are accurate. Some of the pictures are a couple of years old, but that's clear based on the dates they were uploaded to his ad.

Avoid. Those are absolutely not his pictures.

He had me come to a home that was for sale; somehow he gets keys to these homes from a real estate agent. NO FURNITURE! Might as well go to a back alley if that's the case.

Edited by jeffla

Avoid. Those are absolutely not his pictures.

He had me come to a home that was for sale; somehow he gets keys to these homes from a real estate agent. NO FURNITURE! Might as well go to a back alley if that's the case.

Thanks for the warning. I was thinking about contacting him right before I saw this.

I think Jake and Karsten are two different people. Karsten's ad is at https://rent.men/KarstenRasmus I hired him about three years ago and had a fairly good time with him. He was eager to please and did what I asked. I believe his ad and pictures are accurate. Some of the pictures are a couple of years old, but that's clear based on the dates they were uploaded to his ad.

Sorry, but you lie like a rug. The guy who met me never at ANY POINT IN TIME could possibly have been the guy in those ads. Fake fake fake. And he kept calling and texting me for hours and then days asking if I was sure I didn’t want to hook up. Avoid.

Sorry, but you lie like a rug. The guy who met me never at ANY POINT IN TIME could possibly have been the guy in those ads. Fake fake fake. And he kept calling and texting me for hours and then days asking if I was sure I didn’t want to hook up. Avoid.

Yes! He forgot who I was because a month later, I started getting e-mails from him asking if I was still interested in hooking up. I relegated him to the SPAM folder without responding, but later in the week noticed a bunch of e-mails from him in the SPAM folder.

Edited by jeffla

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...