January Washington DC Forum Meetup

Keenan
This topic is 3369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Originally Posted by purplekow:

"What happens is L Dave's, Stays in L Dave's."

fuck that shit! come on, PK - this ain't vegas! I realize this is my perspective. but that's the beauty of not showing your face - you're free to talk about all sorts of things ;)

however - in deference to others, I am not going to write about what they did. if they want to write real details, I think that'd be great. it gives others an insight into what it means to be a demo bottom, and what you felt as things were unfolding. to the two others who were demo bottoms - - - maybe you'd want to go into further detail (or just your own headspace as things took place) to enlighten forum readers? I do have something from the third demo bottom - I'll post it below in a minute - so you all can read what he wrote. and I want to encourage anyone who attended the demo scenes, but didnt participate as a demo bottom, to write, too - after all, voyeurism is participation! I encourage you to follow in the footsteps of namchebaz above, and express yourselves...

before I post the demo bottom's write up - let me say briefly - it was so wonderful to be able to pull together the luncheon. ok, not all parts - heh heh heh - but in the end, the reward - of being with all of you who attended - well, it was really really great. thank you all for coming! and thanks for coming to the bar meet up, those of you who did! that was fun too.

ok - here's the demo bottom's write up:

I met Dave at a sex party at International Mr. Leather in Chicago Illinois in May, 2014. Since our initial introduction to each other Dave and I have carried on distant correspondence via text message telephone and email. Several months ago I received an email invitation from him to participate in a demonstration for DaddysReviews forum readers, at his studio in Washington DC. I was intrigued. I agreed to participate in the demonstration, not just for the readers or Dave, but for my own personal and sexual growth.

The morning of the demonstration began by cleaning out my ass, bathing, and cleaning out my ass again. I tried to prepare my body for whatever happened to me, I was unsure of what Dave may have in store. The only certain thing is that I would be matched with high sexual energy, something I can expect from Dave.

I left the Hyatt Capitol Hill, The host hotel for Mid Atlantic Leather, and headed towards Dave's studio. When I arrived at the small apartment near Dupont Circle, I keyed the apartment number into the call box and was buzzed into the building. Once I knocked at the door I was greeted by a very handsome yet strange man* I had never met before. This man grabbed me by the chain around my neck and guided me to my knees. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "take off your boots, boy." Once my boots were removed he stripped me from my jacket and dragged me by the chain on my neck across the hardwood floors to the bedroom, where I was greeted by 8 to 10 individuals all standing around the bed. My view from the floor was new to me. As I looked up I saw both men and women, something I'd never experienced before in a sexually charged environment. Aside from the glances from those watching, I could hear Dave and another "participant" in mid fuck. I wasn't sure what was happening on the bad between Dave and the participant, but I was fascinated at the trouble I had gotten myself into.

So it began with Banana greeting me at the door and dragging me into the bedroom by the chain on my neck. He then removed my pants, put his foot on my head, said "ass in the air, boy", and proceeded to eat my ass and spit on my hole. He then took my left hand and cuffed it in a restraint which was tethered to the bed-frame. Moments later Dave had finished with his participant and introduced me to the room. My introduction was framed loosely as "a San Francisco faggot with many talents."

At this point I was very excited about the experience and what was unfolding in front of me and the audience. I knew this was going to be one of the best exhibitionist scenes I had ever participated in. At that moment Dave hoisted me onto the bed, my bodyweight pulled against the tether on the wrist restraint, and I did some form of a semicircle somersault in mid air, landing on my back on the mattress. I knew I was in trouble.

Dave proceeded to introduce me by expanding on our initial introduction at international Mr. Leather the previous year, while covering my head with a leather hood bound in the back by leather lace. Part of his introduction was allowing the audience to insert their fingers into my mouth, I was instructed to leave my mouth open. The details of what happens next are bit cloudy as a result of the rush of endorphins I experienced. Rough sex turns my crank and I was having a rush of natural euphoria. I believe Dave fucked me first, but I can't remember the exact order of things.** What I do remember is that his repetitious banging of my hole also released brain chemicals that brought me to my proverbial happy place, a warm loving feeling deep in my ass.

Aside from the things that remain clear are that several men coached me by holding my legs over my head, occupying my mouth with their fingers, controlling my breath, and entering my headspace with intentional and intense eye contact. These things helped me achieve what Dave wanted to demonstrate with me for his clients… Fisting.

As an experienced receiver of fist, I remember Dave explaining the process to the audience as it unfolded. He offered the educational points that are necessary for understanding the process of fisting. This neither distracted me or bothered me, I was prepared to take anything that Dave was going to give me, I felt his fist slide into my ass.

I remained on his fist for several minutes, he offered a chance for his audience to participate by feeling his fist through my abdominal wall. This is one of the most surreal moments of being fisted - it's almost an out of body experience. Dave ordered me to change positions and I found myself on my stomach, where the scene ended by him demonstrating different techniques to exit my ass.

I was the last demonstration. Dave dismissed me to the restroom, the audience then dissolved and migrated to the living room, where we discussed the scene, our experiences, technique, and shared mutual interests and ideas. By the end of it, I realized that I have sexual talents that I love to share with not just sex partners, but viewers like you. Thank you.

*nb, the "man at the door", aka "Banana", was Tyger

**nb, I also shurgged him

aDave I have no difficulty with others willingly discussing what they did. I thought the review from your puppy was enlightening.

He gave that review without coaxing. My response, relying heavily on the similarity of sound of L Dave's and Las Vegas, was intended as humor and a mild reminder to any who may have been tempted to discuss the actions of others that some may wish to keep the exact details of their actions confined to those in attendance.

As an example, I had to read your first sentences several times to see if you inadvertently named me as one of the demo bottoms, which was not the case this time. I enjoyed the demonstration very much and for me it did touch on a voyeuristic nerve that rarely fires. My favorite part was the post demonstration conversation and question and answer session. Free communication in that setting was edifying and titilating.

aDave I have no difficulty with others willingly discussing what they did. I thought the review from your puppy was enlightening.

He gave that review without coaxing. My response, relying heavily on the similarity of sound of L Dave's and Las Vegas, was intended as humor and a mild reminder to any who may have been tempted to discuss the actions of others that some may wish to keep the exact details of their actions confined to those in attendance.

As an example, I had to read your first sentences several times to see if you inadvertently named me as one of the demo bottoms, which was not the case this time. I enjoyed the demonstration very much and for me it did touch on a voyeuristic nerve that rarely fires. My favorite part was the post demonstration conversation and question and answer session. Free communication in that setting was edifying and titilating.

Whoops – sorry if there was a misunderstanding, PK. I think I was just being a little cheeky when I wrote that first paragraph. Unfortunately tone doesn't convey. I fully understand the L Dave/L Vegas linguistic joke. And yes to be clear you were not one of the demo bottoms — although I can only imagine what would've ensued between you and I if you had been! I'm really glad you were their — and I too think the discussion afterwards was especially important, allowing us all a platform for sharing.

I met Dave at a sex party at International Mr. Leather in Chicago Illinois in May, 2014. Since our initial introduction to each other Dave and I have carried on distant correspondence via text message telephone and email. Several months ago I received an email invitation from him to participate in a demonstration for DaddysReviews forum readers, at his studio in Washington DC. I was intrigued. I agreed to participate in the demonstration, not just for the readers or Dave, but for my own personal and sexual growth.

Wow. From the synergy between Dave and "demo bottom #3", I would've guessed they had done this together at least a dozen times. So I'm really surprised to learn this was a first. I would also say Mr. Tyger played a very significant and fun-to-watch role in getting "3" ready for action, and in helping him get through the portions of the demonstration that seemed a little more...challenging. And listening to "3" talk about what the experience was like for him after it was over was pretty cool.

That's what I call FUN!

I Was Demo Bottom #1

For my demo, I was bound facing a St. Andrew’s cross (for anyone not familiar with it, it looks like this) and flogged. I’ve been spanked and had a belt used on me, but this was my first experience with a flogger (or with a St. Andrew's cross, for that matter). It didn’t feel like Dave held back any because of that either. :)

It was difficult at the time for me to describe what I felt – emotionally, at least -- because other than when Dave’s partner-in-crime Tyger distracted me by kissing or rubbing ice on my skin, dealing with the physical sensation was pretty much all I was able to do. It’d be interesting to know if anyone else noticed a difference when Tyger did that, because at those times I felt more relaxed and less aware of the next stroke of the flogger.

Some other observations: This was more physically challenging than other times I’ve engaged in impact play. The bondage, on the other hand, turned out to be no big deal. The surface of my skin must have been superheated, as the ice Tyger was using melted so fast I had no idea that it was ice; I would have sworn he was using a water-based lube. (It felt great, btw.) And Dave ended the scene just as I was seriously considering using my safeword. I don’t know how much that was coincidence and how much that was him reading my body language, but if it was coincidence, it was a happy one.

Why would someone do this? I can only speak for myself, but I live with a baseline amount of pain in my everyday life. Engaging in painplay and impact play is a way of taking control, of confronting pain and experiencing it differently. Unlike what I experience day to day, pain from impact play goes away after awhile, as do the marks it leaves behind. In addition to the endorphins, there’s a feeling of accomplishment afterward. And it quiets the noise in my brain and reduces what I’m thinking about to basics, which for someone like me who lives in her head a lot is a good and helpful thing.

Someone asked if I felt closer to Dave as a result, a question I didn't get to answer. Others’ mileage may vary, but I wouldn’t characterize how I felt that way, in part because of the use of the flogger; I’d probably answer the question differently if it had been a spanking scene. But it both required and produced a level of trust – trust that it seems to me flows in both directions – and that in itself is a form of closeness.

On a different note, much like Namchebaz, I'd assumed Dave and Demo Bottom #3 had played together more than the one time at IML. He (Demo Bottom #3, that is, not Namchebaz) and I had fun afterward comparing how we felt about different types of impact play.

Quoththeraven,

In the short time we've been acquainted, I've been amazed by you more than once. Your courage in being the first hand to go up to volunteer, (when the eyes of each and every man in the room were FIRMLY FIXED ON THE FLOOR to avoid eye contact with Dave as he scanned the group for volunteers), is now matched by your willingness to be open and share here. Respect.

I have one question though, Quoththeraven...would you do it again?

Or NEVERMORE?

Quoththeraven,

In the short time we've been acquainted, I've been amazed by you more than once. Your courage in being the first hand to go up to volunteer, (when the eyes of each and every man in the room were FIRMLY FIXED ON THE FLOOR to avoid eye contact with Dave as he scanned the group for volunteers), is now matched by your willingness to be open and share here. Respect.

I have one question though, Quoththeraven...would you do it again?

Or NEVERMORE?

If you're asking if I'd undergo a flogging again (without regard to a demo scene), probably, now that I know better what to expect.

If you're asking would I do another demo, yes, but others should have a turn first.

And thanks for the compliments!

So the raven flew over to the dark side... and I will bet that you would not agree that...

"There was darkness there and nothing more"...

But rather a plethora of pleasurable sensations!!! What an intense manner for individuals to connect! It is always great to hear about someone's initial experiences. In any event, WAY TO GO!!!

So from now on it will be...

Forever more!

this[/url]) and flogged. I’ve been spanked and had a belt used on me, but this was my first experience with a flogger (or with a St. Andrew's cross, for that matter). It didn’t feel like Dave held back any because of that either. :)

It was difficult at the time for me to describe what I felt – emotionally, at least -- because other than when Dave’s partner-in-crime Tyger distracted me by kissing or rubbing ice on my skin, dealing with the physical sensation was pretty much all I was able to do. It’d be interesting to know if anyone else noticed a difference when Tyger did that, because at those times I felt more relaxed and less aware of the next stroke of the flogger.

Some other observations: This was more physically challenging than other times I’ve engaged in impact play. The bondage, on the other hand, turned out to be no big deal. The surface of my skin must have been superheated, as the ice Tyger was using melted so fast I had no idea that it was ice; I would have sworn he was using a water-based lube. (It felt great, btw.) And Dave ended the scene just as I was seriously considering using my safeword. I don’t know how much that was coincidence and how much that was him reading my body language, but if it was coincidence, it was a happy one.

Why would someone do this? I can only speak for myself, but I live with a baseline amount of pain in my everyday life. Engaging in painplay and impact play is a way of taking control, of confronting pain and experiencing it differently. Unlike what I experience day to day, pain from impact play goes away after awhile, as do the marks it leaves behind. In addition to the endorphins, there’s a feeling of accomplishment afterward. And it quiets the noise in my brain and reduces what I’m thinking about to basics, which for someone like me who lives in her head a lot is a good and helpful thing.

Someone asked if I felt closer to Dave as a result, a question I didn't get to answer. Others’ mileage may vary, but I wouldn’t characterize how I felt that way, in part because of the use of the flogger; I’d probably answer the question differently if it had been a spanking scene. But it both required and produced a level of trust – trust that it seems to me flows in both directions – and that in itself is a form of closeness.

On a different note, much like Namchebaz, I'd assumed Dave and Demo Bottom #3 had played together more than the one time at IML. He (Demo Bottom #3, that is, not Namchebaz) and I had fun afterward comparing how we felt about different types of impact play.

Well this impressed the hell out of me.....Most definitely a topic for conversation when we eventually meet. ;)

... It was difficult at the time for me to describe what I felt – emotionally, at least -- because other than when Dave’s partner-in-crime Tyger distracted me by kissing or rubbing ice on my skin, dealing with the physical sensation was pretty much all I was able to do. It’d be interesting to know if anyone else noticed a difference when Tyger did that, because at those times I felt more relaxed and less aware of the next stroke of the flogger. ...

QTRaven,

I definitely noticed when Tyger distracted you with the kissing and soothing during the midst of your flogging. It is those images that stick with me, along with the images of Tyger opening the clenched fists of demo bottom #3 and caressing his fingers and face to encourage him to relax. It is the image of this virile, beautiful, ruggedly handsome man acting as sweet caretaker that stick with me. I suppose it says something about me that I found that while you were getting flogged, it was actions of Tyger that brought tears to my eyes... not the flogging. Does that make me heartless? Or does it say that I want a beautiful man sooth away all pain? who knows...

I suppose it says something about me that I found that while you were getting flogged, it was actions of Tyger that brought tears to my eyes... not the flogging. Does that make me heartless? Or does it say that I want a beautiful man sooth away all pain? who knows...

Zip - Perhaps it means that your heart saw Tyger's genuine goodness. Seeing something as pure as Tyger's kindness is rare (and for me, often emotional.)

• 2 weeks later...

As sort of a follow-up to the January Forum meet-up in DC, I wanted to say that I got together with JD Daniels this past weekend in LA (review to follow!). I met him in person for the first time at the DC event, and he was charming, warm, and friendly, reaching out to everyone there and giving off a great, positive vibe. At the post-lunch session at Legendary Dave's lair, JD was extremely gracious in volunteering for a demo, a demo that probably didn't go exactly as he thought it would. Though I've always been a little afraid to hire someone in the "power top" category, after his performance with Dave in the demo, I thought it would be fun to get to know him more intimately. And after spending some one-on-one time with him on Saturday, I can say that he definitely lives up to his reviews. On the other hand, I had a very difficult time sitting on the plane for my flight back home. And I'm still walking a little funny. ;-)

PeneAmpio - Glad you enjoyed your time with JD.

who wouldn't? he's fun, he's upbeat, and he obviously loves having sex.

speaking of which - - - I've been remiss in commenting on this thread. right after the Daddys Weekend I went into a three day hire, and literally the next day I dashed off to palm springs for ten. that place amazes me... and the people I was with, amazed me, too (grin, to y’all if you’re reading this). anyway, I have wanted to say for a while now - I think its SO GREAT that QuothTheRaven shared her demo experience here (“I Was Demo Bottom #1”). gosh, that title sounds like she’s attending a twelve step program! anyway, kudos to her for willing to be so open about it; it takes balls - which she definitely has, in the figurative sense. JD, I also enjoyed your write up as someone who watched the demo scenes... didn’t realize you could WINK so much in one post though! also, I am grateful to Nile (my sub friend, who isnt even on this forum, but wrote that in an effort to enlighten readers about his experience as Demo Bottom #3. now, if I could just remember who was Demo Bottom #2? shoot, my memory is fading --- that’s why written descriptions are so good, they help teach future generations (or something like that)

perhaps Demo Bottom #2 will find it in himself - or herself - to write up an account of what it was like for him. or her. it’s bad, I know, I cant even recall if I had a male or female demo bottom for that scene! all I remember was a hole somewhere... LOL...

fact is, without a write up, the whole Demo Bottom #2 scene’s a blur. oh wait, that’s a dollop of lube in my eye ;)

All of you that were there at the luncheon in DC were just fascinating and a lot of fun to be around. With sincere gratitude and appreciation I want to thank you all that were there at the luncheon for making my experience there memorable as I develop some special bonds with the forum members and escorts as that wasn't a possibility to establish on the forum, but more face-to-face interaction by me attending more at the luncheon. I am SO happy I went to DC. Was a supreme pleasure and honor to be there having a wonderful time getting to know EVERY single one of you there - especially you, Dave who I have to tip my hat off to for making it possible for us to keep the tradition going. This was the first Daddy's Luncheon I ever been to, and will be attending them frequently every year as I truly enjoyed myself. My only regret was those forum members and escorts who couldn't attend as I would have loved for every member and escort on Daddys to attend, but hopefully and graciously those who missed this years DC event will attend next year(2016) event. :). Deep down inside with this being my first Daddys event - was a memorable experience that is special to me, and would like to experience this more and more every year as the years go by. Looking forward and excited about seeing you all at the Palm Springs event in May. I'm confident I will see a lot of you from the Forum event in DC there in Palm Springs. :). I have a feeling, Dave you will be there. Wink. Love you. Hugs. Make it happen, bro. You know you wanna come to Palm Springs. LOL. Buy that plane ticket and get your hot ass out here to be with us in CA. You know you want to terrorize us here. Haha. :)~. BTW Dave - Thanks for the card you sent by email, and for all you said in response to Pene's thread. Very sweet of you as I appreciate you bro. Hug. You know I do. Wink.

Pene - Words can't express what a joy it was to have spend time with you in DC and just recently here in CA for our one-on-one experience(which was OUT OF THIS WORLD). WOW. I think what you expressed to the forum members about our encounter was very precise and right to the point as it was a amazing experience and thrilled you got such pleasure out of it as I did(if not more). Can't wait to read this fabulous review you have in store. Wink. Your a sweetheart, Pene, and do look forward to having many more fun times with you in the near future. Must admit - you are YUMMY!! Wink. Thanks again for taking time out of your schedule to experience what all I had to offer as you have skillz I didn't figure a very innocent looking man could have. But - don't let looks or shyness fool you as they can be deceiving. LOL. JK. :)~. I love a man who can be so meek and kinda shy, but a monster in the bedroom. Dave is absolutely and positively 100% correct about me loving sex(as he has witnessed on several occasions). What can I say - I'm a horndog who loves the many joys of sex. Not a sex addict, but a guy who will NOT say "NO" if the opportunity presents itself - if that makes sense. Wink.

Archived