Penises in socks for cancer awareness

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 3717 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't see a single socked cock standing at attention in salute of cancer awareness.

Maybe not at FULL attention but I suspect several of those posers had to have at least partial erections to keep those LONG HEAVY socks on their cocks.

As an aside: it's amazing to me that men who take selfies are so oblivious to what is showing up in the background---or maybe they are just living in the moment.

Ridiculous! What brilliant mind thought this up? How in the world does this increase cancer awareness?

Ha! It reminds me of years ago when my sister's boyfriend was recording different messages on her answering machine. "Virginia can't come to the phone, she's out participating in a walk for World Hunger. What this will accomplish apart from making her hungry, we're not sure. But we wish her well!"

It's about raising awareness for Testicular Cancer. Apparently it's working, because we are chatting about it this morning...:) And until this new form of bringing awareness popped up, I knew little or nothing about this form of cancer. It can only help. IMHO

I lost a friend who was in his thirties to testicular cancer in the 80's. It's a horrific disease that could often be caught in time to treat it if men were more aware of how to examine themselves. This may be an unorthodox way to promote awareness, but I'm all for anything that gets people to talk about this disease. In a way it is somewhat like breast cancer used to be, because it involves an area of our bodies that has sexual connotations and which guys (well, at least straight guys) are loath to talk about, it gets very little attention.

It's about raising awareness for Testicular Cancer. Apparently it's working, because we are chatting about it this morning...:) And until this new form of bringing awareness popped up, I knew little or nothing about this form of cancer. It can only help. IMHO

write a check, don't put your cock in a sock.

I reckon for a lot doing this, it's more about themselves posting these pics than about testy cancer. to ego is human.

write a check, don't put your cock in a sock.

I reckon for a lot doing this, it's more about themselves posting these pics than about testy cancer. to ego is human.

Aaahh, the glass is always half empty. Writing a check doesn't promote awareness, and it is grossly unfair to say that many of these guys are doing it to satisfy an ego. You simply don't know that.

AND speaking of the glass half empty, pics of BN that you constantly post, I suppose, does promote an awareness of sorts...I for one would rather see pics of guys trying to promote something more worthwhile.

Aaahh, the glass is always half empty. Writing a check doesn't promote awareness, and it is grossly unfair to say that many of these guys are doing it to satisfy an ego. You simply don't know that.

AND speaking of the glass half empty, pics of BN that you constantly post, I suppose, does promote an awareness of sorts...I for one would rather see pics of guys trying to promote something more worthwhile.

'constantly' ain't once every 4 to 5 months. do the math, grow up and quit exaggerating

I'm not half empty. I'm a guy who has had many members of his family die from cancer and thinks this sock thing is pretty weak. you want to help end cancer? researchers need money. that's why most of the real groups out there raising awareness also raise a shit ton of cash to give back to fight the disease

I'm not gonna keep going back and forth bout this. we can agree to disagree. arguing in this kind of thread is just stupid

'constantly' ain't once every 4 to 5 months. do the math, grow up and quit exaggerating

I'm not half empty. I'm a guy who has had many members of his family die from cancer and thinks this sock thing is pretty weak. you want to help end cancer? researchers need money. that's why most of the real groups out there raising awareness also raise a shit ton of cash to give back to fight the disease

Then your negative attitude is all the more disconcerting. Perhaps you can get BN to write a check in honor of your family...You do realize that the glass is almost empty. ;)

Then your negative attitude is all the more disconcerting. Perhaps you can get BN to write a check in honor of your family...You do realize that the glass is almost empty. ;)

whats with the continued bn bashing here? youre like another senseless glutes clone

Ladies.....can we please stay on topic.

Indeed...My apologies to the OP. This is an important subject matter, and I for one think that bringing awareness to Testicular Cancer, what ever the vehicle might be in accomplishing that, is worthwhile. As Newtothis mentions, it is a horrific disease. Kudos to these guys.

Indeed...My apologies to the OP. This is an important subject matter, and I for one think that bringing awareness to Testicular Cancer, what ever the vehicle might be in accomplishing that, is worthwhile. As Newtothis mentions, it is a horrific disease. Kudos to these guys.

That's all well and good BVB but you threw the first stone by bringing up BN to begin with......which has nothing to do with this thread.

That's all well and good BVB but you threw the first stone by bringing up BN to begin with......which has nothing to do with this thread.

Indeed, I apologized for the diversion, but I completely disagree with you. I was making a point. Sorry you missed it.

Archived