A Prince Among Forum Members

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 3742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been away for a day or two so I missed it when it happened, but I wanted to congratulate Bigvalboy for making it to the forum title of Prince. Over 7500 posts is a lot of commitment to this forum and I just wanted to congratulate you. I know of only a few others who have reached that level.

Well done, my friend. And thanks for all that you contribute here.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...Thank you gentlemen, I actually had not noticed. I just don't follow that sort of thing, but Thank you Lee for the recognition, and DC is absolutely on my bucket list for next year. I have learned many things about myself and others since joining the forum. In many respects I have gone through a series of changes, that has made me look at life with a little more humor.

And thank you Instudiocity for the congratulations. I wish had I joined you for that Bombay Martini. While we rarely agree on the political front, I have long admired your take on things. You always present an interesting perspective. I do get back to LA now and then, so perhaps one of these days I will look you up, and we will have that drink...

Il Principe!!

Well BVB... I guess all that I have heard about you the other day is indeed true... That you are a "prince of a guy". I guess it is now all true both literally and figuratively!!!

But wait, now that I think if it... Perhaps the person who tipped me off about you was speaking of you in the Machiavellian sense!!!

Hmmmm!?!? Perhaps that makes you a devil as well!!! Either way!! Lots of feathers in your cap!!!

CONGRATS!

CONGRATULATIONS... having only met you once, I agree that you are a prince of a guy, and your contributions here are some of the very best. I do hope to get back down your way in the coming months, and we'll get together and enjoy a couple of drinks and eye candy, and who knows, maybe even more, as I am sure you can show and share some of the sites of southern Florida in a way like no others ! Again, congratulations to a Prince and a prince of a guy.

DD

CONGRATULATIONS... having only met you once, I agree that you are a prince of a guy, and your contributions here are some of the very best. I do hope to get back down your way in the coming months, and we'll get together and enjoy a couple of drinks and eye candy, and who knows, maybe even more, as I am sure you can show and share some of the sites of southern Florida in a way like no others ! Again, congratulations to a Prince and a prince of a guy.

DD

Thank you, and you are welcome in my humble abode anytime DD...

Can anybody give the order of promotions and posts involved?

As always, Funguy (not Fungus)

Use the search function in the upper right hand corner

Type in General Posting Question

Should come up with a 5/14/13 thread that one of the posts lists them all

Boston Bill

"BigValBoy" sets an example for others. Even when critical, he is instructive. When he

compliments you, it's a beautiful feeling because it is never shallow.

From time to time others might rant, but in this forum BigValBoy stays

uniquely steady and true. Always a pleasure!

BC

"BigValBoy" sets an example for others. Even when critical, he is instructive. When he

compliments you, it's a beautiful feeling because it is never shallow.

From time to time others might rant, but in this forum BigValBoy stays

uniquely steady and true. Always a pleasure!

BC

Thanks so much for the compliment BC. It goes without saying how I feel about your tremendous contributions to the forum.

Best to you always,

BVB

Archived