Hooray for Wisconsinguy

Funguy
This topic is 3752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I struggle, just a little, to get my review done for Raul, this dawned on me. Tina Turner's song, "Simply the Best." If someone could upload her performance, Tina Turner Live, Simply the Best, 1994. Off of youtube. I would appreciate it. That's what I'm trying to convey. I know, I know, no reviews here. Just give me a break! Plus, you will enjoy the performance. Oh, those legs!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the one. Perfect, and thank you. Where I'm still at. Great words, great song/performance. And, how bout that sax guy??? Thanks unsub.
WG Simply the best...better than all the rest. Statement is predicated on there being all the rest, so I encourage you to go out and find all the rest, maybe not all but a whole bunch. I am glad you had a great time. I told you your head would be spinning afterwards and it is clear it is. Your sense of euphoria comes through loud and clear and I think it is great that Raul was able to bring you to that emotional state.

WG Simply the best...better than all the rest. Statement is predicated on there being all the rest, so I encourage you to go out and find all the rest, maybe not all but a whole bunch. I am glad you had a great time. I told you your head would be spinning afterwards and it is clear it is. Your sense of euphoria comes through loud and clear and I think it is great that Raul was able to bring you to that emotional state.
I know you did just that. Understand that there is the rest also. Perhaps the early onset of Alzheimer's will pass soon

That's the one. Perfect, and thank you. Where I'm still at. Great words, great song/performance. And, how bout that sax guy??? Thanks unsub.

I had the privilege of seeing Tina in concert at a venue outside of Boston a number of years ago. She is unbelievable and the stage setup had 2 runways that protruded out into the crowd and we, unknowingly had seats at the same level in front of one of the runways. I will never forget it. The sax player also used these runways and the guy was one of the hottest men I've ever seen.

Boston Bill

I had the privilege of seeing Tina in concert at a venue outside of Boston a number of years ago. She is unbelievable and the stage setup had 2 runways that protruded out into the crowd and we, unknowingly had seats at the same level in front of one of the runways. I will never forget it. The sax player also used these runways and the guy was one of the hottest men I've ever seen.

Boston Bill

Lucky lucky dog. He sure can move those hips!!!

Archived