WEHT to Brandan Steele

happyguy2
This topic is 3726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest countryboywny
I have wonderful memories of many meetings in the past with Brandan Steele in the South Florida area. I would love to get in touch with him again. Does anyone know if this is still possible? Thanks!

Brandan is seeing clients, his contact info is on his review page here. He hasn't had ads up because he is busy with his regulars, but is definitely providing more than wonderful memories! :)

I saw a client recently who said he saw the DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Mr. Steele recently and that he was BETTER than ever. I was clearly his SECOND choice that night because his first choice (mr. steele) is so hard to book! Am i a bit jealous? yes! Lol! I mean i have alot of good and loyal regulars but i still have to advertise because i find you constantly need an inflow of new ones to make up for the ones who for whatever reasons no longer see me. http://www.rentboy.com/magicmikey

He may be seeing clients, but I suspect it's only previous or regular ones, like others on this thread have said. I e-mailed Mr. Steele a month or two ago when I was thinking of heading to Ft. Lauderdale in February. But since I never heard back, and everyone says what a sterling reputation he has for client interaction and satisfaction, I assumed that what others have said on past threads (about his being semi-retired) was true. It's definitely my loss.

Brandan is seeing clients, his contact info is on his review page here. He hasn't had ads up because he is busy with his regulars, but is definitely providing more than wonderful memories! :)

Not really any loss for you if he wasn't going to be into it... also, his pictures have been out of date for years... I say happy retirement years to Mr Steele.

surprised no one mentioned this before but yes his younger pictures that he uses look nothing like him now

still handsome for sure but hes certainly filled out

Guest countryboywny
still handsome for sure but hes certainly filled out

Brandan is one of my favorite guys (no secret, I know..) Yes, he has matured but I can tell you that he is every bit as hot today as he's ever been. Yes, he has filled out, but in a good way. His body is tight, muscular and smooth. IMHO, of course. :)

Guest countryboywny
will try again-any current pics of the mature looking Brandan, sounds hot to me?

A little birdy told me that new ads and current pics are coming soon.. :)

Archived